Zeke Moreno ...

....the deal for Zeke and Destroy is final. according to sources in the hammer....Bombers gave up the rights to Corey Mace...and the Bombers first rounder in 09...lay some hits on the Argos this weekend ZEKE....I'M GONNA LUV WATCHING THIS ONE... :rockin: :rockin:

I hate the fact Taman resorted to losing yet another 1st rounder. Gawd, that was dumb.

You may find yourself disappointed at the outcome of the game.

Thanks papa and no, we’re not nit-picking. I just think that if we’re going to use the English language we should at least make an effort to use it properly. Standards have fallen so low, it seems to me, that we’ll never see/hear the likes of a Winston Churchill again, and more’s the pity.

With the Don back in Toronto you can scratch another loss for the Bombers.

…i’m really interested to see how Zeke performs…he definitely has skill…will it win the game for us???..depends on how he can jack-up the d with his play…He not only hits big-time…he’s smart…just watch for him to start running the d in the near future…We got a helluva ballplayer …I saw the same thing with Hebert when he played for Ottawa…and he sure didn’t disappoint us in the Peg… :wink:

You are probably right. But the Don has a magic that other coaches don’t seem to have. He has a gift of rallying the troops.

Your best defensive player traded for a pick and future considerations.

Unbelievable.

I think you’re looking for the Ticat forum…

:D

Moreno was rebelling. Plain and simple. Not that we're complaining, we're lucky to have him.

Sorry if my typing abilities aren’t the best. I don;t exactly care if all my words are typed correctly. if you 2 are so dam picky on typing go and teach a dam english class already.

…sorry big-guy if i offended you…didn’t mean to single you out…MadJack and I were talking generally…your post was handy…we all make typing errors…i know i’ll have to be a bit more tolerant… :slight_smile:

its all good man. i tye to fast don't really pay attention to my mistakes. so long as my voice is heard. you and jack are good posters. if you take a look i do go back and edit alot of my posts if i do notice things.

but on a lighter ote back to how sweet it is to have zeke moreno on the bombers defence

...HOW ABOUT ZEKE and KAI ELLIS.....turned this big game against T.O. around and gave the Bombers a BIG lift....thanx again Ti-CATS... :thup: :rockin: