Zeke and Jesse

These post are ridiculous. We are talking about these current players as if we are breaking up a dynasty. We are losing , and mostly bad, with them in the lineup.Why does everyone think we have all these untouchables and so sad to see them go. Zeke has been nothing this year without Armour by his side. That's the guy we miss and as for Jesse leaving, any team that would give him big "non incentive" contract is an idiot. He plays 25% of the time. For god sakes he is hurt now that is why he only got the ball 4 times last game. It is his fault not the coaches . It is a recurring theme with him. Hurt a Mac in his last season when they needed him the most at that last game in Kitchener. Hurt and both NFL camps and hurt every year here. Stop acting like these guys are GODS. As for this week, Zeke would make no difference in a win or loss. He has won 5 games as our starting GOD or sorry MLB. Stop ragging on OBIE. He is the one person in the organization that has actually WON ANYTHING.

Thank you. I agree with the zeke points 100%

Our Lord and saviour, the second coming of Christ Zeke Moreno... an import MLB who (as so many people like to point out) led the league in tackles. Why? because the defense is on the field more than any other defense in this leage, and nobody on the Dline can make a tackle so Zekes able to rack them up.

Im not saying he's not good. Im just saying stick Joe Blow import MLB in the position and we could still manage to win 5 games in the last 2 seasons.

exaactly

My point is that they traded him for NOTHING. I also think that he was overrated this year, however, he's a legit starting MLB... and we got a big fat pile of nothing in return.

"These post are ridiculous. We are talking about these current players as if we are breaking up a dynasty. We are losing , and mostly bad, with them in the lineup.Why does everyone think we have all these untouchables and so sad to see them go. Zeke has been nothing this year without Armour by his side. That's the guy we miss and as for Jesse leaving, any team that would give him big "non incentive" contract is an idiot. He plays 25% of the time. For god sakes he is hurt now that is why he only got the ball 4 times last game. It is his fault not the coaches . It is a recurring theme with him. Hurt a Mac in his last season when they needed him the most at that last game in Kitchener. Hurt and both NFL camps and hurt every year here. Stop acting like these guys are GODS. As for this week, Zeke would make no difference in a win or loss. He has won 5 games as our starting GOD or sorry MLB. Stop ragging on OBIE. He is the one person in the organization that has actually WON ANYTHING."

Great post!

He tweeked his ankle at the end of the THIRD QUARTER - how does that explain only getting 3 carries in the first THREE QUARTERS of football? Hell, we're going to lose our two best players because our GM is completely useless. Yet some people are okay with this? No wonder we're becoming the Maple Leafs of the CFL.

I have to say I agree with a few of the points and when things are as bad as they seem no player should be safe and you’re right Obie has the experience (the only one I might add)to see what needs to be done to get this team to repectability.
on the jesse scenario I think you need to get your facts straight regarding his history but thats not important at this point, the wk before he ran for over 100 and when he saw the ball last week he looked like had some jump so I don’t think his lack of touches came from an injury issue because he isn’t injured.
The new HC has already started to cover his tracks,he was the guy who calls the plays and picks formations and he simply ignored Jesse until later in the game. I don’t like it when people in general won’t take responsility and it’s always someones elses fault, this is the first sign of a coach who throws his players and coached under the bus when things get tough. I hope I’m wrong about my observation and this group under the direction of Marcel takes a run at 2nd place because thats what it is all about.

I know you can't keep every player every year changes do have to be made. But every succesfull pro football team has at least a few dozen 4-5yr vets.
How many do we have?