Zeke " and destroy" Moreno

Hello, Is Zeke Mareno going to be playing for the Hamilton Tiger cats this season? I hope so.

Good day.

Yes.

My question is: who steps into MLB if Moreno gets hurt? Do we have a backup in that regard?

Cameron Siskowic? lol

If we lose Moreno to injury, I could see a 3-4 defense.
He would be impossible to replace.
I would not be suprised to see some 3-4 anyways with Creehan very experienced with it. We seem to have more talent at LB than DL so it could be by neccesity.

Ezekiel will be very big on defence this year, he'll be calling defensive plays. :thup: We wont replace Zeke all we can do is fill in his spot.

oh sweet, I can't wait to watch him strut his stuff on the field this season.

Zeke has the potential to be the best Ti-cat of all, particularly on defense.

Welcome to the site, OrangeOrange!

Spikey, you HAVE to be kidding!!!

Covington
Zambiasi
Walker
Henley
Sutherin
Mosca

Zeke may be a great MLB, but he has BIG shoes to fill if you think he will be any better than the above mentioned...

That makes two of us. He is a beast out there and he brings so much leadership to the team.

I'm not even entertaining this "if he gets hurt" business. We don't talk about those kind of things. It's a jinx.

(sigpig) Spikey, you HAVE to be kidding!!!

Covington
Zambiasi
Walker
Henley
Sutherin
Mosca

Zeke may be a great MLB, but he has BIG shoes to fill if you think he will be any better than the above mentioned...

I was in reference to this year's roster only and don't call me Spikey!

I agree with sig.
Moreno is great but he's only in his second year. Let's not go nuts, spikael

A rookie leading the CFL in tackles is a pretty good start.

Let's not forget Smokey Stover who only played part of a season here before retiring, but may have been the best MLB we ever had. Also John Barrow who played some MLB though in his day it was more of a middle guard and was the best 2-way lineman the CFL has ever had.
Bob Krouse, Zeno Karcz, Tony Curcillo (back-up QB to Faloney and starting MLB, etc.

Sigpig:

Spike did say "potential". Its a possibility.
I was around Hamilton back when Mosca, Henley and Sutherin were playing. I would love to see someone else join or top that elite group. Its time. I would love to see Moreno be the next one.

(Zontar)

I agree with sig.
Moreno is great but he's only in his second year. Let's not go nuts, spikael

Once again, I'll remind you that my post referenced this year's team only, and as already mentioned, I used the word, "POTENTIAL;" but perhaps thats too big a word for you, Zontael. :D

Zeke POTENTIAL Moreno :thup: