Your picks for our award representatives

With all the talk about the rookie of the year award I thought I'd start a thread to see who people think should be our nominee in each category.

Rookie of the Year(Remember that due to his NFL time ZEKE does NOT qualify for this award). Nick Setta

Most Outstanding PlayerZeke Moreno

Most Outstanding Offensive Lineman Gagne-Marcoux

Most Outstanding Canadian Jesse Lumsden

Most Outstanding Special Teams Player Nick Setta

Agreed on all accounts......mind you pickings are slim this year

Rookie of the Year Nick Setta

Most Outstanding PlayerZeke Moreno

Most Outstanding Offensive Lineman Gagne-Marcoux

Most Outstanding Canadian DILLON !!!

Most Outstanding Special Teams Player Nick Setta

I agree with all Borehamgirl... I just had to put Dillon in there as I was touched this year by what he has done....

I can't disagree with that ArmourFan.

I just realized I missed one

Most Outstanding Defensive Player I'm happy to say that this is a bit of a tough one. I have to give the nod to Zeke based on stats, but Jojuan Armour could easily be my choice as well. I think he is the most under-rated player in the league right now.

I agree BG , good choices . By the way how are you anyways ?? Been ages since we spoke !!!

Reading your choices I cant help but think that Jesse would of been a top choice for MOP had he not been hurt . He is one of the top players in the CFL and it would of been between him and Glenn for the award . To bad , but there is always next season .

Good point habman, I'm sure he would have. I'm doing okay. A little older and a little more bitter, but still kicking. Hope things are going well with you :wink:

Hard to argue your Choices.. Have to agree .

Rookie of the Year: Nick Setta

Most Outstanding Player: Zeke Moreno

Most Outstanding Defensive Player: Zeke Moreno

Most Outstanding Offensive Lineman: Gagne-Marcoux

Most Outstanding Canadian: McKay (played more games than Lumsden)

Most Outstanding Special Teams Player: Nick Setta

McKay is actually a good choice too.

Slim pickings???

Compared to last year we have many more players with the abilities to be nominated for pretty much every category.

the award goes to the 13th man

the fans of hamilton