Your ideal Grey Cup matchup.

The ideal matchup for TV ratings would be Als vs Sask, they have had the highest number of vieweres for a GC. Last time there were 800,000 on RDS alone when Montreal was there. RDS viewers seem to tune in big time when the Als are playing but when the Als aren't playing the GC doesn't make it into the top 30 on French language TV ratings.

Rematch of the 1997 Grey Cup. Same score :rockin:

Bombers vs. Stamps would be awesome... if for no other reason than to see 40,000+ Riders fans watching their two least favorite teams

my pre-season prediction was toronto over saskatchewan.
nothing has changed.

the home team vs the defending champs.
to be the best, you've got to beat the best.

i'd like to see calgary vs sask. in the west finals, and toronto vs hamilton in the east finals.
sask over the lions in the west semi and hamilton over montreal in the east semi.

Ticats are the hottest team in the CFL right now and getting hotter with their new additions and players returning from injury. I think they will steam roll to the top, host the East final and face Sask in the GC replay of 89.

You’re kidding, right?

He’s not kidding. Its more like mikem lives in an alternate reality, and in that universe the TiCats are the hottest team in the CFL.

mikem’s posts generally don’t conform to what most of us call “reality”

Ottawa vs Saskatchewan, with Ottawa winning and taking back our Rough Riders name from those pretenders!! :smiley:

The ticat's 1 game win streak certainly makes them hotter than the stamps ( winners of 4 straight ) or the argos ( winners of 3 straight ). :smiley:

But that’s in our reality, not mikem’s

Already covered!!! Final score…OTT. RIDERS…3 SASK. RIDERS…1

Somehow RIDERS VS REDBLACKS Just doesn’t have the same ring to it as RIDERS vs RIDERS :cowboy:

That’s just cruel! :expressionless:

The only thing that would please me more would be Eskimos vs Stamps but I won’t hold my breath for either one.

One small correction though, if either scenario were to happen you would likely see about 35,000 tickets go on sale cheap on Kijiji.

Clagary or Saskatchewan from the West (doesn't matter to me) and Hamilton from the East. Argos are over rated, Montreal is sinking and Winnipeg is.................well..................they're Winnipeg. Not unreasonable to expect the Ti-Cats to go 7-5 if they sort the D and finish 9-9. Been a few underdogs that have won or at least been competitive in a grey Cup.

Anybody but the Argos and I'm happy.

Obviously as a Rider fan and the Cup being held in Riderville I'd like to see the Riders there, from the east as cliché as it might be sounding now I want the Argos, they have a high powered offense that would make for a GREAT game.

the Best game if you're looking at TV ratings

is Saskatchewan vs Toronto in Saskatchewan.

the most popular team vs the team in the Largest TV market in Canada.

can't lose.

The team with the smallest fan base against the team with the most apothetic fan base.

Your right, can’t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no, can’t say it with a straight face. :lol: :lol:

they back it up man.

no other team has the kind of fans that the Riders have.

everywhere......

If this did happen,just think RiderNation!!! You would also have the majority of the East cheering for the Riders as well !!! :wink: :cowboy:

Stamps and Ticats :thup: