Your favourite other team uniform

LOL!!!! Looks like there's no love for the Riders in this poll or the new unis of the former Riders aka REDBLACKS.34 votes cast so far and both teams are sporting donuts as in zeros.It's the first poll I've ever seen where the Riders aren't winning by a landslide :wink: It's nice to see that so far my Cats are in 1rst place in the balloting for a change. :lol:

I’m thinking that the Redblacks aren’t getting the votes for three reasons. First, there’s not much special about an all-white or all-black uniform. Second, some people, myself included, just don’t like all-on-colour uniforms. And third, there are only two uniforms to conjure up in our heads for this team, while we can all remember five, six or more uniforms from all the other teams, different combinations of pants, jerseys and helmets, and one of those stands out among all the other uniforms in the league. I think it’s this last point that rings truest; just look at all the comments that have singled out a particular uniform for the team they’ve voted for.

The Riders, on the other hand? It’s probably just because it’s the Riders. :wink:

My other favourite football jersey is the Buffalo Bills.

Double blue of the Argos has long been my favourite but a close second is the Vikings.

Well if you’re talking NFL I have to go with the Saints and the Ravens.And on another note,I see that the REDBLACKS have broken the donut and are on the board with 2 votes :thup: still no love for the Green team though,who are pitching a shutout and still have a big fat donut beside their name. :lol:

I like Calgary's the best besides Hamilton's. It's a clean design and I've always liked Red and White as primary colours.