Your Christmas loot thread

ok so what cool loot did you folks get for christmas or whatever gift-giving festive holiday you celebrate? anyone get any cool football related gear or swag?

i got a sweet heated blanket with various temperature control setting for when i’m in my armchair watching games (because football and hockey are pretty much all i watch lol). what’s funny is my mother is a die hard NFL football fan and she gave it to me because she likes hers so much. my dog is sleeping in it now tho lol. also got a new cordless drill (F**K YEA), disgusting amounts of chocolate (these people know me well) as well as some nice smelling girly soaps and stuffs that you guys don’t care about lol.

1 Like

I got a plastic "tent" that attaches to my snow blower so I can stay dry(ish) when I do my driveway. I also got 2 new pieces to add to my Christmas village

4 Likes

that seems very canadian lol
for the first time ever, i have seen people here on the island with snowblowers lately. i didn't even know they sold them here.

holy smokes that is quite a collection. i bet you've been doing that for awhile.

About 30 years.
Got 5 trees in the house, too. And this...

2 Likes

Got a good haul this year but nothing sports related other than a little table hockey game I can play with my daughter.

My brother in law got a laser pointer that shines a Habs logo but Santa couldn't find an Oilers one.

1 Like

i love my new cordless drill but i have nothing that needs drilling so i’m annoyed lol :joy:

my dog officially owns the heated blanket.

1 Like

Got tickets for Dead and Co. Final tour in Philadelphia along with a slew of chain restaurant gift cards. Not a bad haul overall

3 Likes

That's really cool.

1 Like

3 Likes

love the socks, esp those beer ones lol i’d wear those

1 Like

I can so picture you in those socks with a beer in hand :beer:

1 Like

I got long johns, socks, and various types of spirits…..
I love my family.

1 Like

Very nice.
When do you start putting them out?

I'll just quickly jump back in here.
Several years ago we stopped the hype and gave one another a book and chocolate. So simple, A tradition from Iceland l think.

The wife and I got each other that plus a bunch of other stuff too. :rofl:

My family started a tradition when I was a kid. One of our presents each year would be a book and we'd get to open it on Christmas Eve and read a bit before bed. We've carried that on with each other and with our daughter.

we say nothing else is allowed. just books and chocolate. I mean that is what I want only to give and receive. Best thing we ever did.

1 Like

2undr boxers,
a really nice set of stacking baking pans,
a new Roku Ultra
A microwave bacon cooker
Cash.
A huge honking power bank thing, with solar recharging.

1 Like

Takes about 6 days

1 Like

it sucks that they aren't playing this NYE. My wife and I have watch all their NYE's shows. We hope to catch them next year on their final tour, if the cards align.

1 Like

wife got me a killer Ti-Cats sweater. I added my bro as a 3rd season ticket holder for his gift.

2 Likes