Your 2nd Favorite Team?

I'm a Lions guy, Big Time. But, I do like the Redblacks, so I will root for them unless they're playing BC of course. I also have a bit of a soft spot for the Esks should BC have a less than great season. Annnd, I don't mind the Blue Bombers.

You?

Ticat fan through and through. My 2nd favourite team would have to be the Blue Bombers

:cowboy:

The Stamps would be my favourite West Division team.

My 2nd is BC, with the first being Hamilton of course. I also have a soft spot for Ottawa, but not enough to be my #2 team.

my 2nd favorite team was the Als for quite a few years although the RB's have now squeaked by them to reach the #2 spot.

and at one time (80's-90's) the Lions were my 2nd fav team especially during the Dewalt/Fernandez/Parker era.

On behalf of my fellow Stamps fans and our wonderful Outriders.

THANK YOU our American friend.

STAMPS 1

LIONS 2- but a close second to the Stamps.

I have been going out to Vancouver 2 x a year ( 3 this year ) since 2010.

My East Team are the TC's. Followed second by my man Hank lead RB's

#1 - Hamilton (no surprise there)
#2 - Ottawa (guess no surprise there either)
#3 - Whoever's playing the Argos (and definitely no surprise there)

I kind of have a soft spot for teams that have been not very good for a while. For most of the 2000's i rooted for the Ticats in the East. Rooted for the Redblacks since they returned.

I recall being in this same stage myself. Rooting for underperforming teams makes the game a bit exciting. But most of the time though, I would pick the Blue Bombers as my second favorite team.

Have finally come to the conclusion the Cats are my number one team followed by the Double Blue, the team I grew up as my favourite. And end of story, no more thinking about this! :o

Atta boy Earl!! One less thing to dwell on. Decision fatigue is a downer.

“Decision fatigue” I really like that one slant. Nice job! :thup:

Haha...ya decision fatigue.
I work in intense spurts with my brain being tested and fried.

To alleviate decision fatigue I limit my simple decisions:
When out there on these spurts I:
Eat the same breakkie and lunch
Wear black shoes with blue clothes
Brown shoes with brown clothes
Run every day at 530 am
Drink same beer :smiley:

When off I have no idea. Just get up. Put on flip flops, shorts, T and wander. :smiley:

So how does a childhood Argo fan defect to the darkside? If you don’t mind me asking, don’t want to bring back all the mental fatigue lol.

He finally saw the light.