You may question Durant's skill.....

...but you can't question his heart....

...staying back in Regina to work on his game while everyone else took a holiday is pretty cool....

he’s definitely making a lot of improvements! I am impressed and in a way i’m glad that they stuck with him!

Yeah, I suppose I owe Ken Mille an apology for criticizing him earlier in the season when he decided to bench Durant. I thought he was going to start the revolving door, but clearly he had a plan, and it's paying off. Great dedication by Durant.

There's no questioning the man's skill after watching the Labour Day classic. He had a great game.

I was impressed with that decision. Obviously not many players choose to do that.

I'm suprised more players don't stay behind really. You have a very long off-season to relax, you can at least do you job all 18 games during the regular season and then play-offs (if you make it). Hopefully what Durant did will catch on, obviously my Ticat's were sleeping coming off the bye week. Thought they had the game in wraps, started snoozing and Edmonton snatched it by 1 point.