You know what?

This will probably get deleted.. but I'll feel better for having said it.

Most of you people make me ill. Are things tough right now? Yup. Do we all want things to turn around? Yup. But this whining and bi*ching and screaming is just pathetic.

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is great.. but the crap that most of you are spouting is about as far away from "constructive" as it gets.

Look at the immediate changes in the concession stands when people actually gave constructive criticisms... Is it perfect yet? Nope, but it improved, and knowing the dedication of the front office staff of this team, it will continue to improve.

If you want the team to improve, you're in the same boat as the rest of us, so stop acting like you're the only one who has been disappointed. Stop the empty threats to abandon the team. Stop screaming for everyone and their brother's to be fired. Stop pretending like we're the only team to ever have a few bad seasons in a row. It happens to EVERY team. H*ll it happens in every single part of life. There are bad times and good times.. stop making the bad times worse by being such drama queens.

Get a grip. It will get better. And those of us who didn't run screaming away will enjoy the success even more for having stuck it out through the bad times.

GO CATS GO!!

yeah...What he said

Well said.

SHE said.

And for what its worth..I agree to.

I had a colleague ask me today how much more losing before I give up on them. And I looked at him..and said 'yes, its frustrating. But its in my blood"

unfortunatly it was proven with the last ownership that us true die hards are not enough to keep the team afloat

so we NEED all the whiners and fairweather fans we can get

just take their money and tell them to sit in the back and shut up :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

Yes I agree that whining and complaining is not the route go. However you can't balme people for being this upset. This has been brewing in people for years. I think most of us are just fed up with being there during 1-17, 14,000 people and the team going bankrupt. As I had said before it's nice that we have a stable franchise and the die hards like a lot of us on here really truly appreciate that. However, this is a blue collar city. We work hard for our money and the people of this city are not going to keep spending their hard earned dollars on a losing team. They too have the right to complain about things or abandon the team because they chose how they want to spend their money.

We think the Cats football is bad you should see my golf game and i haven;t quit that;
GO CATS GO

This will probably get deleted.. but I'll feel better for having said it.

Most of you people make me ill. Are things tough right now? Yup. Do we all want things to turn around? Yup. But this whining and bi*ching and screaming is just pathetic.

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is great.. but the crap that most of you are spouting is about as far away from "constructive" as it gets.

Look at the immediate changes in the concession stands when people actually gave constructive criticisms... Is it perfect yet? Nope, but it improved, and knowing the dedication of the front office staff of this team, it will continue to improve.

If you want the team to improve, you're in the same boat as the rest of us, so stop acting like you're the only one who has been disappointed. Stop the empty threats to abandon the team. Stop screaming for everyone and their brother's to be fired. Stop pretending like we're the only team to ever have a few bad seasons in a row. It happens to EVERY team. H*ll it happens in every single part of life. There are bad times and good times.. stop making the bad times worse by being such drama queens.

Get a grip. It will get better. And those of us who didn't run screaming away will enjoy the success even more for having stuck it out through the bad times.

GO CATS GO!!

:rockin: :rockin: :thup: Couldn't have said it better myself

I know Caiteag and I know how much it takes to get her frustrated. She's much more patient than I am :wink: Well said C. Onward and upward

ROCK N ROLL :rockin: look at "ATTENTION TIGER-CAT NATION!" thread...i wanna no wat all of you think

Well said! I have to say that they've been playing much better the last couple of games. The first two were horrendous, but these two have shown a lot of improvement. I for one want to see this played out. For god sakes people - how many of you are Leaf fans? Haven't you learned "patience" yet??