You know...what ever...

All sorts of excuses. A million armchair QB's that know what we need to do. But honestly, who cares? Once again the doormat team in the CFL. Looking forward to home and away games against the Lions? At 1-4, we're just toast, again, still, forever, until "Bob do us part" and this storied franchise folds.

Here, here!

Hamilton, the Uganda of pro football.

Not a lot of optimism here, the team is regressing into last years form.

HOLD ON....!
THIS Storied franchise wont fold.
not till the day after the chicago cubs win the world series.
so...
do you think theres a curse on the tabbies?

How long can die-hards watch completely inept football? There’s only so much we can take…

It's absolutly nuts to watch a team for so many years self destruct. We have a tremendous amount of smart football fans at IWS who understand the game. Sadly enough we can see what the coaches SHOULD see. So much for the step it up part of football in Hamilton.

I wouldn't call that game "completely inept". It was boring as hell for the first 3.5 quarters, but there were some bright spots out there. I'm tired of losing too, but I think with a few minor changes we will do well.

BG, we are back on track. I can’t agree–‘a few minor changes’? That was team meltdown last night. 40 yards offence in the 1st half. A D that rolled over and died on the Esks last drive when the game was still winnable. A coaching staff that is out-coached game in, game out. Zero aerial TDs this year.

This team needs serious help.

An Argo-Cat fan

I think at this point (1-4) they can start to work on the home playoff refunds for ticket-holders.

All is right with the world.

I think once we get some decent coaches in here and a better playbook we’ll be a lot better off. We are CONSISTENTLY out-coached. I’m tired of the player turnover. We’ve let some good players get away (via trades or free agency) in favour of keeping coaches who should have been long gone. I think we’ve got a lot of pieces in place. It was a comedy of errors in the first half for both teams.

I think once we get some decent coaches in here and a better playbook we'll be a lot better off. We are CONSISTENTLY out-coached. I'm tired of the player turnover. We've let some good players get away (via trades or free agency) in favour of keeping coaches who should have been long gone. I think we've got a lot of pieces in place.
Exactly. Can we frame this and mail it to Bob?

I was gonna Buy A Tiger Cat T-shirt if the Tiger cats won more than 3 games this year. Now it looks like i won't get to buy a shirt to show all my friends :frowning:

So you think they will be no better than 2-11 in their next thirteen games?

You'll get your shirt. Don't worry.

We have all hung on for the past 3 years, don't give up now when the team is showing more promise than ever.

"All sorts of excuses. A million armchair QB's that know what we need to do. But honestly, who cares? Once again the doormat team in the CFL. Looking forward to home and away games against the Lions? At 1-4, we're just toast, again, still, forever, until "Bob do us part" and this storied franchise folds."
"It's absolutly nuts to watch a team for so many years self destruct. We have a tremendous amount of smart football fans at IWS who understand the game. Sadly enough we can see what the coaches SHOULD see. So much for the step it up part of football in Hamilton."
Wow...what great fans...have you ever played football?
"We have all hung on for the past 3 years, don't give up now when the team is showing more promise than ever."
Now there is a great fan who hasn't given up...

I do play football yes.......

Bob Young has nothing to do with this. Anyone who has ever cheered for this team knows that he saved our asses.

Blame the management, coaching not the owner.

I have faith in Obie, lots of it. He will do what it takes to turn it around. No-one's job is safe now.

Don’t think so.

One game out of first in the east with 13 games to go.

The east is wide open, and the team has shown they have the talent to compete with anyone, with alot more than half the season left.