you gelin'?

i'm not gelin'.

this team is not gelin'....tonight somewhat reminded me of the way the argos played with Huard at the helm a few years ago...

Now I'm not saying that Ron is Huard...but there is something very wrong with this team.

I don't believe in the gelin' concept.

Gelin' is for jelly donuts.

These guys are professionals... they know their positions--or should at this level.

I believe its lack of execution...suspect coaching...or questionable players on the field.

I have a feeling now with the Yeast rumours..that the team has imploded..and there are alot of bad feelings swirling around the team..and that many changes are going to be made...

I hope Bob posts an update--- and hopefully it will truly reflect whats he's feeling.

I'm so gellin', I'm Magellan! Maybe I'll head to Tierra Del Fuego and find a punter! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Flee,

You could find a better punter at one of the local High Schools. Hell I was a High School punter 25 years ago and can still out punt Phlemming.

I got that, but that wouldn't help my Magellan reference stemming from that TV commercial years ago. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Maybe that is Phlemmings problem he's not Gelin, Hey Phlemming get some inserts. :wink: