1. BC - Easiest
  2. Edm
  3. Tor
  4. Mon
  5. Ham
  6. Sask
  7. Win
  8. Cal - Hardest

Really I think Hamilton would have it the hardest do you not think with only winning a couple of games .But hey that is your opinion.

1. BC
  2. Edmonton
  3. Montreal
  4. Calgary
  5. Toronto
  6. Saskatchewan
  7. Winnipeg
  8. Hamilton

I agree that Ham has a tough schedule.
Then again when you are last in the league....everyone is better than you are

My picks were based solely on each team's opponent's winning percentage. My picks were not based on the perceived strengths of each team or how hot or cold they are.

BC & Edm play Hamilton twice = easy schedule

Calgary plays BC twice = hard schedule

Hamilton has the toughest.

Montreal is the easiest. Montreal gets Sask twice, Winnipeg twice, Edmonton once.

BC would be a close second to Montreal.

wpgs is not easy, edms is , sask in between, i suspect sask to miss the playoffs i think.
wpg will battle it out with tor for a home game.

Well I think the Bombers have a great chance to get 2nd or 1st really. Toronto's offense stinks right now and Montreal well have they recovered from their problems. We will have to see. But Calgary did leave the door open for the Eskies to get back into the race.

Winnipeg, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal have all gone through their losing streaks, so that leaves BC, Calgary and Sask to have theirs yet......

Sorry Piggy we had ours early as well nice try! I think Winnipeg will be starting another losing streak this friday! By the way the game is forcasted for snow!

my mistake 05, the stamps did have a slide early on, snow, just like back home, the bombers will be in their element, our oline looks to be vastly improved with the new jones boy, just might give you guys a run for your money.......

I think this game will be entertaining for sure! I am going to be in Canmore for the weekend on exercises! But will try to catch the game on the radio.

well if the snow is a coming then we will be off to the cottage this weekend to pull the boat out…tgfs (thank god for satellites).

The system is coming in on thrusday. Game temperature is to be around 3 degrees to -8

Yea i think ill hit the beach for some tanning, maybe a little tubeing ya'know...LOL Nope its Hockey Time. Camps are in.

Um Piggy, we had ours.... Remember after 3 weeks we were in last place!

Piggy has been out drinking with dad you no the kickapoo joy juice! It causes them to miss half the season! They are starting training camp in their world :lol: :lol:
Little did he realize all teams had their slump! The Bombers just slightly got over theirs but I believe they will sart fresh with a new on this friday! Have some more Juice with dad and you will feel like a million dollars just like dear old dad! :lol: