Yo Adriano...

how it's going?

Still feel good about demanding a trade?

You haven't won a game since you resurfaced in Montreal.

Be careful what you wish for :twisted:

I'd much rather praise Clinton Wayne than taunt Adriano Belli.

Good luck to Adriano and welcome Clinton.

...? ok

Ahh, great. Thanks for asking. My team is already in the playoffs, the city is beautiful, and so are the women. How are the playoffs looking for the Cats this year?
Adriano
P.S. If you find some fresh air in the city let me know. Thanks.

Agree with Capt. Kirk.... Clinton is a great player, but Belli's going to the playoffs (more than likely)

if you like hairy women then I guess they could be beautiful

Like so many of us you, touchdowncats, probably haven’t been to Cresant Street. A bit of a step up from Hess. I guess.

I know I've chuckled once or twice to think of him being traded to a "winning" team who has lost 6 in a row..lol. Call me spiteful but you have to admit it's kind of funny. I am thrilled with the impact Clinton Wayne has made here. Thrilled to have him and I think Gauthier has good potential. We won the trade.

no I have not been to cresant street pickup2, but I have seen a few french women before and they all had more hair in their armpits than I did...yuck! im not saying all french women are hairy...

Ahh, great. Thanks for asking. My team is already in the playoffs, the city is beautiful, and so are the women. How are the playoffs looking for the Cats this year? Adriano P.S. If you find some fresh air in the city let me know. Thanks.
Ah,such arrogance from an ugly guy inside and out...ah well ,thank God you love yourself so much you CANCER of a player,good riddance

Just so I'm clear on this ... people are now viciously attacking a guy for make-believe comments someone else pretended he made?

Pickup2 your so right about the women in Montreal and the hockey team is great too . I love the city of Montreal and the people but you my friend are a JERK !!! And your team is in trouble !!!

Hamilton won the penalty exchange for sure.
I've always thought Wayne was a good DT, don't know why he's bounced around so much, maybe not consistent enough. If he's matured enough he could be a good starter for a number of years, he's one of those bull rushers who is hard to block when he puts his mind to it.
Gauthier looks like a tweener (LB/S) but could be a good special team player.

Wow. Tough crowd. It was a great trade by the Cats. We got two younger players. Adriano is a free agent at the end of the year and depending on the coaching staff he may be back! :rockin:

I am sorry that you did not have a good time In Hamilton and I hope you understand why people are upset. Most of the fans in Hamilton liked you and are shocked you could not stick it out.
Have fun in your new adventure with Montreal.
They might be in the playoffs but there is a lot of trouble brewing there. Take care. A fan. pat_cat