Yet more bad news for Rider Nation

Repeat what?

Hmmm....you sure about that, '05?

Where has it said that Joseph is leaving. It is saying that he has a tryout with the Saints.
It also said that he would have to be paid a minimum of 600,000. Somehow I can’t see any team doing that.
A tryout is not leaving. (yet)

Thanks all greeat momments! Can you post that agian there ro I would appreciate it.

No need...you already unnecessarily quoted it.

But I do believe you've been busted...

so much for you not calling anyone trolls.

Is this on topic where is chief I miss him right now.

lol - yeah, it kinda is...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Only one that I would suspect missing from the scrum. Call it a troll post if you wish but it is a difference of opinion. I get great joy in watching a team like the riders self distruct. Who is next is your guess? It seems leaving Regina is the way to go lately.

...don't care who's next...I'm gonna enjoy watching football next year, regardless of who is or isn't on the team...

JM02 you would be the last fan in Saskatchewan that would fall off the band wagon you have no arguement from me.

nope!
Troll post

good Ro your getting it your now posting tolls posts good for ya.

You post them
I point them out

Oh silly me I thought you were making a troll post!

you were mistaken.....Again!

Are you sure its no repeat? I guess that why the games are played and not decided here, or on paper. It’s not out the realm of possibility that Dickenson could get concussed, thus no real back-up for Crybaby. If he holds true to form, he will inconsistent again.
I will be there laughing at you, 05, when either Schultz, Perry or Chick blow by Lazeo and sack Henry or ol’ glassjaw(thanks, mike :lol: ), and the Stamps are looking at another 3rd place finish, just above the Eskimos. You keep saying that the Riders will tank, but it could very well be the Stamps who are the ones tanking, they may be able to score points, but can’t stop the other team from scoring more with that wet tea bag D.

Again Sambo you sound scared. Why is that I would repeat what is happening to the riders organization but what is the point. I have been told by those that there is no need. If I recall last year it is the same people that are not only mouthing off about Burris now Dickenson that stated we needed a decent back up. We get one and I can here the moans from the east already. Funny hey!

Scared? Is that the best you can up with? Nobody is going to be scared of the current Stamps D. Seems to me quite a few opposing QBs will be licking their chops to take a big bite out the Stampeder defence, again. If anyone sound scared, its you , because nothing has been done to improve the defence in cowtown. You are the one who keeps posting about 'bad' news for the Rider nation, and this is coming from someone who says that he is defending the Rider fans!! So much for that theory, eh, 05?