YER OUTTA HERE!!!!

That is fair, because we’ve all be cheering against the 'Smos for 35 years!

Why don't some of you esk fans cheer for another western team like most other cfl fans do after their team is eliminated?

edmonton eskimos = most overrated team in north america.

Kinda hard to over rate the Reigning Grey Cup champs!

And 2nd over all in Grey Cup wins

they are overrated, their grey cup win last season was tainted, it was supposed to be BCs grey cup, yet wally buono was greedy and never let casey printer become the franchise player and dominate like he's used too. Plus Toronto would have been in the grey cup, but they had to suffer with kent austin's pop warner playbook, and the argos would have destroyed the eskies if they played them at greycup.

GOOD NIGHT NOW!

And the other 13 Cups?

…There’s a couple of smug supporters of the Esks…that ain’t so smug anymore…the departed rickyrayrookie…and ee…Who regularly trashed the Bombers on the Bombers site…Well here’s to you guys… seems to me you guys are gone…and guess what we’re still playing…The Edmonton Eskimos …version 06…had a lot of talent…and still have a good base to work with for next year…I hope you drop the smugness (the two i mentioned previously) in 07…and good luck…the off-seasons just seem long… but you’ll get used to it… :wink:

Oh this place is better, have I mentioned that I peed myself when the final whistle went in the Eskimo - Argo game today and it was official, no Eskies in the post season, and what about those fair weather fans booing their beloved schmoes off the field, Wow, I mean instead of standing and cheering for 34 years of playoff success they went out looking like clowns. I mean any insults hear pale in comparison to the embarrassment that is the "Eskimo fan"

ESKS FANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CLASSLESS, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FAIR-WEATHERED BAND WAGONERS, THEY ARENT PASSIONATE ABOUT FOOTBALL, THEY ARE JUST THERE FOR NO NOTHING. IN YOUR FACE EDMONTON, YOU CHOKED IN '06.

WOW. Nothing smug about that post. LOL, talk about the pot calling the kettle black! The team with the most CFL Grey Cups (13) and the longest playoff streak in any pro sport (34) has nothing to hang their heads about. It’s not like there hasn’t been ups and downs over those 34 years. It’s just that every other time the Eskimos had a poor team, some other team sucked worse. Does anybody remember when the 6-12 Eskimos made the playoffs in 1999, thanks to the 3-15 riders? That '99 team rebuilt in one off season. No reason for this team to be any different. They just stand out more this year, because there was no terrible team in the West to bail them out.

So esks123, are you going to be cheering for the Leos now?

“You want it? You got it. Hit my music…”

singing “The Internet is for trolls. The Internet is for trolls. Why’re these people such explitive? Just because they are trolls.” /singing

The team with the most CFL Grey Cups (13) and the longest playoff streak in any pro sport (34) has nothing to hang their heads about. It's not like there hasn't been ups and downs over those 34 years.

You forgot to Add Larry.. the team that cheated and bent the rules the most in the History of the CFL...and you chastiesd the Riders for there salary expenditure for one season? The Esks have been doing it for 34....along with the shady deals and trades...this is long overdue and justified....

They are not called the "EVIL EMPIRE" for nothing

The CFL is far better off having Edm roast in the basement for the next decade

Well, Dentory, I’m afraid that the fantasy world that you live in is not going to come to fruition. Don’t be so sour that your team has only won 2 Grey Cups, and even when they spend more than anybody else in a futile attempt to BUY their 3rd Grey Cup, they have no hope. They will win their 3rd Grey Cup eventually. You’ll just have to be patient for a few more years.

I haven’t decided if I’ll be cheering for BC or Calgary. Although, going to the Labour Day classic at McMahon left a bad taste in my mouth. I’d love to see Buris torch the Riders in the playoffs.

Mooohahahahahaha........it appears that dreams have come true and prayers have been answered. The evil empire has fallen! The team from the province that is the easiest to draw and the hardest to spell is in and the lowly Eskimos are out! From the penthouse to the (edit). Coach Machokea has ruined the streak of 34yrs. I have already witnessed my Grey Cup. I bet you guys wish you hadnt lost to the worst team in the league...twice, let Stegall score a 100yd touchdown with no time left or botch a field goal in BC. I could go on all day but I am going to go and pilot my combine, marry my 1st cousin, drink Pilsner, sleep with sheep and do whatever you Albertans try to say us Saskatchewanians do in our spare time. I am going to get prepared to cheer for a football team that is actually going to play in the post season.

Go RIDERS

yup!
Now that the eskis have blown their streak, the riders now own the longest runnig streak in the league.
17 years of not finishing better than 3rd!!!!!

I’m sure that Calgary will wipe the Riders out. I’m curious who you’re going to cheer for when the Stamps meet the Lions on the 12th.

The Eskimos deserve to miss the playoffs because of Maciocia’s practise of fake injuries. I hate how whenever the Lions make a nice catch and the crowd goes wild, there’s always an injured Eskimo on the field. After the crowd noise dies down, the “injured” Eskimo gets up and walks off the field like nothing has happened. Good riddance. Enjoy the view from the TV screen.

Thats a tough bet hgill, Riders vs the Stamps will be a close game, Riders have the D line that could throw Burris into happyfoot dancing. We all know if Burris starts dancing, da stamps are a losing...