Joe Pao Pao and coah K
Josh Ranek
Hudson (Can't remember first name) Guard
Brock Ralph
Terry Vaughn
Jason Goss

to name more than a few

Disagree.

I saw the same thing from Yeast that I've been seeing since day one.

A soft and timid player who only makes the catch if he's wide open and the ball is right there.

Even then, he's dropped more than his fair share of those.

But he's fast...

I'm glad he's no longer a Ti-Cat.

I don't know if releasing him was the right decision, but considering they got his rights from the Bombers for the rights to Tee Martin, the Cats still got a decent return out of the deal.

Sure glad they traded Brazzell for Kamau Peterson now. :roll:

Attitude problems and all, if I were Jim Popp, I'd still pick Yeast up and see if he can't click with the Als. Kerry Dropkins is making my hair turn gray(er) each game this year, Anderson only shows up about 25% of the time, and Stala isn't the player he was last year.

yeast released rhymes. :smiley:

I'm surprised Yeast lasted this long...the type that looks great in practice but can't deliver when the bullets start flying. Shows just enough to tease.

It was about time they got rid of the Yeast infection!!

Disciplineandpunish, sorry to disagree with you since we're on the same side in the CFL, but I don't want any part of Yeast. Now I agree that something has to be done about Kerry Dropkins (great nickname, by the way, kudos to your creativity), but I don't think we need to add a locker room cancer like Yeast. If we are willing to go the route of trying to reform a bad attitude, I'd rather take a flyer on Cutolo....just as talented, and he's Canadian to boot. Or talk trade with Hamilton and get Cavil back....if they don't want to use I sure wouldn't mind having him back (still think he's better than Anderson or Dropkins).

Nothing wrong with disagreement even between hardcore Als fans. :slight_smile:

I don't think we need to add a locker room cancer like Yeast. If we are willing to go the route of trying to reform a bad attitude, I'd rather take a flyer on Cutolo....just as talented, and he's Canadian to boot.
You'd rather take a chance on Cutolo, who hasn't even played in the league for a year and who by all accounts has an extremely bad attitude? We're flying when it comes to ratio this year (Sanchez and Karikari, Cahoon, Stala) so I don't think it's imperative for us to sign a Canadian receiver. Maybe a fresh start for Yeast might help him up his game. Look, he certainly can't do worse than Dropkins right now, can he?
Or talk trade with Hamilton and get Cavil back....if they don't want to use I sure wouldn't mind having him back (still think he's better than Anderson or Dropkins).
I'd love Cavil back. I never understood why we sent him packing for a backup D-lineman after he'd just put up a 1000-yard season. He's a big strong possession receiver and we really need more of those.

craig will be a hudge help to any team. alot of the rumors you hear about him arent true. the guy can take a hit and he can make a clutch catch.

He can take a hit and make a clutch catch? Too bad he hid those skills for so many years in Hamilton, I don't recall him once doing either.......

He is an ugly version of Keith Stokes

he has a bad attitude, id rather put mccord in the lineup. in the first few games mccord was one of the go to guys for glenn. if we put him back in there he can take some of the load off stegal. its that simple. i dont think we need him. Yeast is a good returner though!

name a few? name them all, it should take only one post. :lol:

When Yeast gets picked up, I will cheer for him new team, but I'll always be a Cats fan. I'll probably even get a jersey. He is a great receiver. I've read people on here say he would never dive or lay out for balls. Or he wouldn't take a hit. I took it with a grain of salt. These people just watch for him to fail, not succeed. You just have to watch him play to know it's not true. He played hard football for a team that never gave him credit.

Doug Berry may have tipped his hat tonight, its quite likely the Bombers will announce tomorrow they signed Yeast to replace the injured Brazzell.

Hey...are you ready for this...as they introduced the players on Saturday evening...at Ivor Wynne the screen showed as they introduced #5

#5 CRAIG YEAST :lol: :lol:

sounds like yeast is not the new wr taman signed but it is actually derik armstrong. won't be official til tomorrow though. if this is true i am happy

.....which Derek Armstrong??

your dearly beloved