yah about the QB situation

Personally, I think that they should just hang on to Greene. I saw him jumping up & down after that blocked punt, he does have heart. I liked him before & I like him now, I agree w/ Dentor, he needs a mentor, he could be a good QB.

Heck, my dad has always said that if it didn't work out for him as a Qb he could always play as a Running back, he's got the speed.

Sorry there are no opennings for garbage man in Calgary.

DONT LET THE RIDERS FRONT OFFICE TRADE ANYONE!! at least not until they learn what the value of a player is. Yes the Kevin Glenn trade really ticked me off. I still dont know what we ever got from Toronto for that trade other than Nealon Greene's broken leg in the first game of the season last year in Toronto. I think that the only team in the league that might be seriously looking for a quarterback at this time is Calgary(Burris injury). even then I am not sure how well Nealon Greene would fit into their offensive strategy. So trading Nealon Greene at this point would not be a good thing from a value standpoint.

Nealon Greene has never been known as a pocket passer(someone who could disect a secondary with surgical precision). He has always been a run and scramble type quarterback. If he could be used in that type of an offensive strategy then he would probably do better. The Riders seem to have a solid offensive line which has been affording the quarterback's a lot of protection this year creating good opportunities for a pocket passer type quarterback. Of course the throw while scrambling offense only works if you can get the ball to the receiver.

Hello Kent Austin? I bashed Greene alot on these boards not because of his Heart but his play…the chances of Austin coming back to Riderville after being run outta town is pretty low, But he would be an excellent Mentor for Greene…look what he has done for Old man Allen.

Anyway Crandells our man for now, and IF Greene ever does have to come in, I can olny hope he has learned something from being on the sidelines.

Too bad we couldn't get our hands on Kent Austin, I never even thought of him as a mentor.