Yaaaaaaaaaaa! Grey Cup!! Yaaaaaaaaaaa

Wow!
We're going back to the big one.
Beautiful win today. Great all round game by offence, special teams and defence.
Congrats to everyone.
I'm going to Winterpeg. Hope some of you guys are too.

What a great win! So excited to be going back to a grey cup game. The first half was amazing both offensively and defensively - but did anyone else feel like the second half was scary? Particularly on offense - the plays were predictable, nonproductive and boring. Hopefully next week we can play solid all game long.

I think that that is the problem when they have a big lead. The sit back too much and try to play the clock. IMO they should continue to keep pushing and going for more points

Yes I am !

Everything is booked since April, got my tickets 2 week ago, flying out of Montreal Friday around 1pm ! :slight_smile:

Section M, row 3 for game, you might even see my sorry face in TV ! :slight_smile:

Can't wait !

Congratulations guys. I really didn't think you could put it together long enough to beat the Argos, but there it is.

I won't be cheering for you in the final (I did last year) but I hope it is a great game.

Good luck!

Wow! We're going back to the big one. Beautiful win today. Great all round game by offence, special teams and defence. Congrats to everyone. I'm going to Winterpeg. Hope some of you guys are too.
The Rider Nation will be with you in the Peg' :rockin: .......Can't stand the arrogant Lions and their bandwagon jumping fans!!! Go Als.

Okay was I the only one that thought Duval was adorable after his last field goal or what? That "bye bye" caught on camera after it was GORGEOUS! I LOVED IT!!! I hope they replay that over and over next year. It was just precious. He's cute as a button.

Go Als Go! That game was WONDERFUL. I loved ALL OF IT! I was cheering so loud my cats didn't want to be in the same room with me.

Cool. I've had the flight and hotel booked since the early summer. No game tickets yet though.
Hopefully I can pick some up from a scalper at reduced cost or at least great seats for the regular price.
I would have to imagine this isn't exactly the dream match up for the ticket sellers and scalpers.
Anyway, look for me in my Cahoon jersey, and my buddy in his Ti-cat jersey with the Black Afro wig.

Congrats to the Als and their great fans. The 2006 Cup should be another classic.Oh Belli !!!
Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7 at Ivor Wynn)

Now watch Jack Todd and Herb Zukowsky jump back on the Als bandwagon like the bogus journalists they are.

Good luck, Als!

UH!
GORGOUS?
Ya I think you were the only one :lol:

Enjoy!

[url=http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/ro1313/?action=view&current=VTxxasS_01_1.flv]http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/ ... S_01_1.flv[/url]

Yup, Jack Todd said the Als are winning the Grey Cup in this morning's paper. :lol:

Are you the official spokesperson for Rider Nation? Inquiring minds wanna know.