Write Off The Season for this team

There is always next year plus first pick in the draft, getting rid of high priced veterans,etc.Here in the USA that is how Buffalo Bills & Jacksonville Jaguars fans feel.These fumblers & bumblers will soon be back selling big macs,to be be replaced by players like the lions & saints did. but it takes time & patience. :rockin:

Second pick…

What if...the Blue Bombers are just as bad on field in 2014 as they have been in 2013?
Is there any hope of this organization turning things around quickly, or is this franchise the 21st century version of the Las Vegas Posse and Shreveport Pirates (or even the Miami Manatees)...

Well, considering they are probably turning over the entire coaching staff and a third? of the roster, I suspect it will be but, as long as they are heading in the right direction fans will understand. Right now the ship is rudderless and the sailors are jumping off.

Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Toronto again, and then Hamilton.
Insert any of the 7 other CFL teams in the above 5 games remaining in 2013 and it looks dismal for the Bombers. Even the lowly Eskimos beat them twice in a row recently.
Thankfully the Las Vegas Posse folded before the end of their first season in 1994, otherwise the Posse would obliterate the bumbling Bombers as well. As a matter of fact, the 1994 Posse could easily humiliate the 2013 Bombers.
PAPER BAG ON THE HEAD TIME AT I.G. FIELD!!!!!

They still make paper bags?

Any particular reason you need to start yet another thread degrading the bombers? None of the other ones meet your needs?

FYI, I merged a few topics as the theme was basically the same in all.

Well, now that the season is over, and has ended the way it has, I will surely say that my original comment was spot on…I know, hindsight is 20/20.
The 2013 Blue Bomber season IS a write off. It was an unmitigated disaster.
I am just happy it’s over.

Because…the Blue Bombers of 2013 deserved to be publicly verbally degraded.
THEY STINK!!! THEY EMBARRASED THEMSELVES. THEY PUBLICLY SOILED THEMSELVES, ALL SEASON LONG.

Unlike the Bombers, you hide behind a screen with a phony moniker and enjoy deriding people that are struggling. A sure sign of immaturity is when someone can only feel good about themselves by putting others down. You are the EMBARRASSMENT !