Wringing my hands, grinding my teeth, chewing my fingernails

However.........There's something I like about this team. Know what it is?.....No primadonnas! (is that how you spell it?)

I absolutely love that for the first time in many seasons we don't have any guys on our squad who are over-paid, self-promoting morons who are disrupting the attention from where it is supposed to be...that being....."TEAM"

I don't give a rat's butt if we don't win the Grey Cup this year......just stick to the program for a change......BUILD A TEAM!...slowly and wisely......not through desperate measures and airlifts of players and coaches who we expect to turn things around in a heartbeat..........life itself doesn't work like that !!

We totally "s.u.c.k.e.d." last night without a doubt..... but strangely, I'm ok with it......the whole damn team was bad and it's up to the whole team to correct it......and this is now the difference.......I sense "TEAM" now......not individualism.....

We'll be ok!..I now have faith in the program and more importantly the players.

Oskee Wee Wee!

I like the guys we have now, I really do.

And if I may suggest something to the Tiger-Cat organization, this may appear trivial, but really, if this team is to be taken seriously by the fans, you really must say farewell to Jason Farr and get a professional stadium announcer in there. It's so embarrassing to have such a voice completely detracting from the professionalism of the game and of the CFL. Sure, he's a nice guy and all, but it's getting to the point of silliness.

I suggest Jamie West of CHML. He's a die-hard fan but knows what professionalism is all about.

Please, for the sake of the franchise, make that move,

Oh wow, can't make it more then a day without bringing up Jason Farr. He's a good announcer, I can't really see what you people find wrong with him. Perhaps you'd like to try?

Sorry, but he just isn't the right guy right now.......we need to bring things back to reality and sound and appear professional.

Yes, I'll try it, if you arrange it...... No fear here.......By the way, I do a great Paul Morris impression....

Toooooooronto Goalllllll scored by number 27....... Darryl Sittler.........time....13 : 24

Agreed.

Jason Farr is a good annoouncer. I have no issues whatsoever with him. The guy is passionate about the game and I really don’t notice him that much. I hear him loud and clear cuz the speakers are so damn loud in section 8.