WRIGHT...working to IMPROVE stadium security!

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Lefko/2005/09/21/1228842-sun.html]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Le ... 2-sun.html[/url]

WRIGHT......seems to get it! :wink: :smiley:

ALL were responsible. :smiley:

Hire Warren Muzika as Security he will punch anything that moves.

Without Turning This Tread Into Another 'Livingston Should Be Banned' I'd Just Like To Say That Mr. Wright Made A Really Classy Move. It's Very Easy To Point A Fingure But Tommy Actually Took Partial Responsibility For The Events. I Agree With Him, I Compare The Security For Argo Home Games And Jays Games And It's AmazingHow Much The CFL Let's Slide And Then I Hear Horrors Of Things Like Visiting Fans Getting Beer Dumped On Them In Calgary, Or Argo Fans Getting Their Ears Bitten Off In Hamilton. Although Part Of That Is A Testiment To How Here In Canada We Are Trust Worthy And Don't Need To Be Policed. We Know That We Are Respobsable For Our Owe Actions And We Have Enough Empathy To Know The Difference Between Right And Wrong.

LOL

This is good, that why that drink bastard who throws peanuts at folks at Commonwealth stadium that someone mentioned will get throw out of the place and will learn to behave.

In previous years, BC Place had terrible security. We'd have "Wingnuts" jumping on the field, running around between plays and the security hardly broke a walk chasing them down. I noticed now there are private security guys on the field (Maybe the Lions hired them instead of the BC Place Corp.) and so far (Knock on wood) we've had no idiots run on the field.

Glad to see the Commish addressing it.

See contracting works
Are you listening CBC??

Back to the issue at hand, Better security is needed eveywhere. Better safe than sorry.

1. People need to support the CBC , for the proper funding.

2. I agree

1. People need to elect people who will scrap CBC tv

1. I agree

AND WILL YOU HIRE........... those EX CBC , employees? 8)

1. We actually agree on something :lol: :wink: :smiley:

Some people should read this , again. :roll: