WRIGHT man for the CFL job!

A great article about TOM WRIGHT : He could be back? :thup:

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Friesen/2006/06/14/1631700-sun.html]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Fr ... 0-sun.html[/url]

when he comes back, I hope

1. he forgets his proposal for suspending suspended NFL players

2. he staintains out Ottawa (Red and Gold) and Atlantic

we will see?

.....staintains?......I'm not even close to a solution for this one....

I dont think Wright is the man to be CFL commish, but it looks like he may be the only choice -- the BOG are making themselves look sillier day after day, and if that circus continues , no one will want to work for them.

Straightens out Ottawa.

Note to self, never come back here again at midnight powered by a great NHL goal during OT during the SC Finals while drunk on Molson.

So we are to take it that you are an alcoholic with all the spelling errors we see post after post?

:lol: :lol:

If thats the case then there sure are a lot of alcoholics frequenting this board!

I just came in from the EXPANSION thread, and this topic made me realize that part of the problem for the circus we experience is the lack of diverse opinion within ownership. 10 to 12 franchises would produce better and balanced decision making.

your to assume that if I make careless spelling errors all over the place, and not just once or twice, to lay off me, cuz I can be a bad person when I'm drunk, just look at my first post last night on the off topic section about the rednecks in Carolina.

nice , 3 points nothing but net :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you? I certainly wouldn't :thdn:

After seeing Wright interview and Wettenhall's response, I do believe that Wright should be kept on as commisioner of the CFL.

My wife who is a huge CFL fan , felt like some people did about WRIGHT. That maybe he should be gone.

After that interview , she changed her mind. :thup:

WRIGHT , showed some class handling some very tough questions , and the MONTREAL owner looked very bad answering very few.

Brain Williams , doesn't pull any punches. :thup: No soft ball questions from him for both sides.

the BC owner, who is also anti wright, is thinking about selling the Lions, BTW.