Wow

Wow, just wow. Worst record than last year, and it was supposed to be a rebuilding mode from last year. how long are we gonna be in the "rebuilding stage"?? could be another 2 years.

your offence is competitive, but i think you need to bring in a DB and and 2 LBs to be competitive on defence

we have been totally going in the wrong direction since 2001, but with luck and some new good players in the offseason, we'll make the playoffs next year.

well Kanga, let's hope. i love the cfl, but hate watching other teams in the play-offs!!! i hate to say this, but it seems like 'peggers are taking this season too lightly and becoming indifferent. where r all the pissed-off fans on this forum??? what's happening in bomberland??? living in victoria, i'm not privy to the wpg papers, newscasts, etc. wot is Bauer and Taman saying / doing? maybe it's time for private ownership in the 'peg so that someone with cash can come in and actually give a "shi*"!!!

There WAS a reason David Asper tore a strip off of the Bombers incompetent effort a few games ago. against Sask..... and quit..........witness the bloody gawd awful effort by a so-called football team.... against the Lions......ThE Bomber version of a team this year , would be lucky to be competitive in the CIS.....what a disgrace.....Daley ....do us a favour and pack it up... before our stadium begins to look like a bombed-out shell of a building....stark and empty....This is the worse defense I have ever seen wearing blue and gold....what a bloody embarrasing dsigrace....GO BACK TO YOUR HOME IN CALGARY......we have to start again....what a colossal waste of time....this team has NOT re-built...but rather disintegrated....bring on a new coach (possibly Kent Austin or Strubler from TO.) at least they are associated with a winner ....and are not clueless like Daley.....here's hoping someobody in management sees the light.... :idea:

right now i would like the don to come in and kick some serious ass for us. montreal is tired of him and we need someone with a bit of attitude.

And Hire Eric Tilman as GM.....Tamans a joke!

Stegall deserves a cup before he retires!

tillman i would be happy with. but i do not agree withg the idea of canning taman unless we have a competent replacement.

why would i not be surprised to see paopao back in the peg next year.

We need a few more DB's a couple decent Linebackers a safety, some better coaching and we need another better slotback to go with stegall, no offense to stokes but he should be kept for kick returning dutys and only used as a 5th/6th reciver Malbrough should be a starting HB for us next year, evans and fields can get it done as long as they dont give up as much space as they have in the last half of the year, we need a safety who will actually help, Wes was ok but he often was our of posistion, gallant is just nowhere to be found they should try sullivan the last game and see how he does, they were saying out Reciving core needed improvement but they let recivers like Copeland and Brazzell (who we eventually got), cutolo some other names just to lazy to type them all go and we pick up Mcgarity? frickin hell man they better do better this year in diping into the free agency, pick us up some decent DB's!!!

Free agency is the only option our Bombers have,in hoping to compete for the 06 Greycup...most money's spent on defense, our training camp this year sucked, hardly competitive, and no upgrades to the D..all we had was Rust and he left.
The cost of two well proven Db's and proven run stopper...could be 80 grand a piece...so much for the cap.

...NOT ONE TEAM.... WHO HAS THE CASH....GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE SO-CALLED CAP ANYWAY, HANK....SO LET'S GET IN THE GAME AND DO SOME BIG SIGNINGS AS WELL...I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I'M A LITTLE TIRED OF SIGNING OTHER TEAMS CAST-OFFS... WE HAVE TO GO FOR THE TOP FA'S IN A BIG WAY FOR 06... :!:

For my 2 cents worth......

Your team was soooo inconsistent this year. In your wins over Montreal and BC, you looked UNBEATABLE.....then you stink the joint out in other games...go figure. Is that coaching?

Offence I think is good....you've got a decent, underrated QB in Glenn; a great running back and good receivers, but yes you do need another good inside slot receiver......Kwame Cavil seems out of place in Edmonton, he may be worth a look.

But that defence............ugly.

tHE D NEEDS THE RIGHT COACH, I MEAN THEY WERE UNSTOPPABLE UNTIL THAT D CORIDINATOR LEFT!!!!!

other than the season opener when we got skunked by the riders

Our main problem.. Jim D.. and Brenden T...
They think, they are bringing in this amazing talent.. but, low and behold... they suck!