WOW! what a solid instant replay system for win vs. mon

Fire the refs, keep the replay, the replay wasn't the problem, it was the people running it.

RIGHT ON! :thup:

good point, with some compotent refs instant replay can be very beneficial. where were those refs tonight, i counted 3, yes 3, blown replays. 1 was questionable but the other 2 where definelty not what they called

Actually they missed two tonight, Watkins catch in the first half should have been at TD, while Hebert should have been given an interception.

I counted 2 out of 4 blown re-plays. :thdn:

But it has been all but perfect before tonight. :thup:

the play occured outside of the 3:00 minute warning and then the clock was stopped at 2:59 therefore it was a legal challenge....
the rule book states;

A pass is completed under the following conditions:When caught by a player or, simultaneously, by players of Team B or when such a pass is touched by, or touches B1 and then is caught by B2
It does [u][i][b]NOT[/b][/i][/u] state that anything about one player having more of the ball than the other...the fact is that both players had a piece of the ball when it was caught (eventhough the WPG Db had more of it) those are the rules...rules are rules

hbert had it then watkins grabbed it, i call that a hebert catch and a simultanous cradle. heverts ball all the way, you know it, watch the replay

I saw the replay several times…the MON receiver had a hand on the ball in the act of catching…that is the rule

well, so much for the three minute thing, but it as Hebret's ball.

i watched it several times and that ball was all heberts, thats the concencus and thats the correct call

Both receiver and defender had their hands on the ball.

The right call was made. Sure Hebert had
a better grip on the ball, but that doesnt
matter.

having a hand on the ball is not the same as catching it.

I disagree, the receiver grabbed for the ball AFTER Hebert caught it, and it shoud have been ruled an interception.

Mods and ADS, TAKE NOTE OF THIS, FROM MY JUNK, THEIR IS GOLD AMONG IT!

No question Hebert had virtually full control of the ball all the time. The Mtl player had his hands in there, but he never had control ever! What a farce!!

"virtually full control"

Thank you!

Yes, a tie is given to the receiver if control of the ball is questionable, but there was no question who had control of the ball in this case. Case closed!

No question Hebert had virtually full control of the ball all the time. The Mtl player had his hands in there, but he never had control ever! What a farce!!

Refs yes. Replay no.

are you willing to step on the field next week and do the job?