Wow The team spirit here really sucks!

This is getting to be a depressing site where nobody wants to post! Any positive energy please don't be afraid to say something!!!anything! If your cheering in any capacity for the Lions! Dont be afraid to say 1 word! 5 words! any amount of words! these guys need us right now! please dont just get credit from living in this province and slapping yourself on the back when we win! be a real fan /our Lions need us right now! dont be afraid to cheer or spread the word that The Lions Rule! Do something nice for someone and maybe you will be repaid with something good happening to you! I believe in this team! anyone else remember why this team makes this province proud? any positive posts right now may make the difference? anyone a true BC fan? Show me???????????

You are right , it is a depressing site. I used to be long time regular poster here and got so dissillusioned with the constant bickering and immature infighting by the same posters that I gave up on this place. I occasionally look in here and see nothing has changed , same people doing the same garbage . It has nothing to do with being a Lions fan being on here or not . If you enjoy the confrontaions here with other team’s fans , great . But it gets old after a while . I’d like to talk football , but not in the conditions that are here . There are much better fan sites , for BC fans Lionbackers.com is one such place . Fans of other teams come on there too , but do so with respect. I find the same when visting other teams fan sites , mostly they are much more respectful.
Cfl.ca is all about trash talking to far too many.

Go Lions! And welcome Terrance Whitehead! I hope Wally discovers what a great Running Back you are and that you will eventually get off the Practice Roster and be a regular player in the backfield. I use to love watching you play for the Oregon Ducks. Good Luck, Terrance!

COME ON AND ROAR YOU LIONS ROOOOOOOOAR!

I love the way your 3rd string QB is named Champion.

It is funny cuz there is a guy on Edmonton named Challenger.

Don't worry Lions fans, the rest of the CFL still fears and respects you.

Its hard to get excited with so much negativity for sure, but I think alot of it is that people are just idle waiting for something to give with how tight the West is. I dont know about everyone else, but I am soooo ready to get this bye week over with.

If you want team spirit check out section 46 row 1 @ any home game. We're their with drums & horns cheering on our favorite team THE BC LIONS. Bring out your noise on Friday against the Stamps & We'll kick some Calgary @$$.

I'm the guy always wearing the Lions gear even when the season is over and we did not win! I'm the guy who flys the BC Lions flag flappin the black n orange in the wind on his pick-up all year round! alone in a sea of Couver canucks flags! I'm the guy who defends his team even when they are clearly beaten! The day I stop being such a fan may be when I get lowered into the cold ground? I hope what ever awaits me after life on earth I can still watch my Lions for eternity! I might consider that heaven!

Daaaamn right!

Black Lion wrote ... "This is getting to be a depressing site where nobody wants to post! Any positive energy please don't be afraid to say something!!!anything! If your cheering in any capacity for the Lions! Dont be afraid to say 1 word! 5 words! any amount of words!"

IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO POST, MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T CALL THEM STUPID WHEN THEY DO AND YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM.

Thats the trouble, some people that don't like like particular subjects feel the need to grumble about it and go whining to moderators. Why can't they just suck it up instead of running people down about their posts. I think that some people just can't help themselves and feel the need to stir the pot. It is indeed a large turn off.
The Lions have a good team, still a top team in the CFL that has the potential to beat any team on any given day. They have solid ownership and fan support. The overall situation with this franchise is a very positive one indeed.

Here you go some positive energy for Lions fans from a Stamps fan. If it was playoff time today the Lions would be the best team in the eastern playoffs! Now I hate to say this but would that not mean the Lions would be sure to be in the GC game as eastern representivies. Being fourth is not a bad thing this year.

Blacklion69, I will try to help matters. I am the best Lion's fan east of the Rockies and probably better than most B.C. home growns! I also take a lot of abuse for it too... bring it on!!!