WOW, THE GAME TONIGHT! Pull it together BC!

WOW, all I can say is BC LIONS, you need to fricken pull it together. FIRST, 4 turnovers, like come on 4 turnovers thats pathetic. SECOND, that guy number 21, had to lip off to the ref, if you think about it they would of got a touch down because at one point bc lions was at 10 yard line and he lost them 10 yards for lipping off. THIRD, when there was like 10 seconds left and the guy was right by the touchdown, WHY DID HE STOP AND TRY TO DEEKE HIM OUT? He should of bulldosered/ran right through him and he could of pushed him over then he could of got a touchdown and one (I think that was steffen logan too, don't know) FOURTH, they GET 3 LUCKY CHANES BECUASE OF OFFSIDES, first one was just sad, second attepmt was pointless, THEN THE THIRD TRY THEY HAD IT IN THE TD FOR SURE but they HAD to miss handle the ball and fumble it. COME ON BC LIONS YOUR BETTER THEN THAT!!!

BTW, NICE CATCH BY GEROY SIMON!!!

calm down! yes turnovers! yes mistakes! look deeper think outside the box 4 a sec! Logan took a step further and became a receiver! Buck looked real good for only playing 13 games in the CFL! he ran he threw he took hits he moved the ball! defense stepped up offense stepped up! take away the mistakes and we look pretty good! my glass is half full yours is half empty! Its a great start from last week! Montreal is # 1 in the East and we only lost by 5! I see great things in the next game!

I agree that we need to look at this game in a positive perspective.
Fact is, i’d rather have lost the game the way Buck played than have won it with another meteoker performance by Jarious Jackson.

they showed the JJ stats at the half time and he got worst each game! I think buck is a breathe of fresh air so 2 speak! he won the QB race but was injured! it don't matter who is best 4 the team! great game Buck!more please!

Be patient with your guys! Without Dickensen, it will take Buck and Jackson some time to get more confidence. There still is time to turn the season around!

Buck played a great game. The 2 INT’s shows that he still has rust, but more playing time will shake that off. Looks like Rob Murphy is back. He’s got that edge again.

Our D is giving up way to much yardage on 2nd and long. We run like a 3 man rush and drop everybody back. Sure you have more guys covering, but a qb like Calvillo will just kill ya with that much time in the pocket. Reggie Myles can’t cover or tackle. He also needs to stop yapping and start playing.

5 Turnovers was also not acceptable.

the plays at the end of the game is exactly why we need a guy like Joe Smith total power. Nothing against Logan but he just doesnt have the body strength like Smith. Maybe Lumbala will but he is still a rookie.

i was thinking the same thing. it looked to me like if logan had of just caught the ball, put his head down and ran in he would have got the TD. but instead he stood there and danced trying to deeke the guy out which wasted 4 seconds (although it didnt matter) and didnt get in the endzone

I will never understand why defensive coordinators all over the league run that 3-man front. It never works. Sure, you get more guys in pass coverage, but without any pressure on the O-line, the QB can just stand in that pocket calmly and wait for one of his receivers to get open. Even the best DBs can't cover receivers indefinitely.

i was thinking the same thing. it looked to me like if logan had of just caught the ball, put his head down and ran in he would have got the TD. but instead he stood there and danced trying to deeke the guy out which wasted 4 seconds (although it didnt matter) and didnt get in the endzone
I AGREE, LIKE SERIOUSLY, PUT YOU HEAD DOWN AND RUN RIGHT THROUGH HIM! THEN TOUCHDOOWWWNNN! BC WITH A REMARKABLE COMEBACK, but no!. And number 21 needs to get fired:)!!!!

lol i dont think "number 21" (ryan phillips?) will be getting released anytime soon, he had 12 ints last season and wasnt he the Defensive player of the year in 2007 ?

Well I didnt meen it like that, im just mad lol. :frowning:

Yep, I'm with the half full cups here.

We have to focus on what went right...all in all, a well played game by the Lions. Yes, turnovers hurt us - but that's fixable. I'd be much more concerned if the team just looked awful, but they didn't.

(Haven't been around much - have been sick/working a lot. But I did listen to the game on the radio from work and got home to catch that bizarre finish!...GO LIONS).