WOW! Some sweet FAs this year!

MAN! This salary cap seems to be making some great FAs availible! Check out this list in my Rating order.

QBs: (Nothing to crazy here)
ALLEN, Danon QB (He’ll resign with Toronto)
WYNN, Spergon QB
BANKS, Brad QB

Receivers (2 Great and Fast Receivers here!):
THELWELL, Ryan WR (and he’s Cdn too! Come on Als)
BRAZZELL, Chris WR
MORREALE, Mike WR
Cavil,Kwame WR
SOWARD, R. Jay WR
AZZI, David WR
TOUNKARA, Ibrahim WR
DAVIS, Shockmain WR
LANDRY, Ezra WR

RBs (NO selection here!):
REGIMBALD, Scott RB
HATHAWAY, Corey RB

Defense:
WILLIAMS, Tyrone DT (He’s gonna be a FA! WOW!)
ABDULLAH, Rahim DE
ENGLAND, Eric DE
BELLI, Adriano DT (looks like Toronto)
CHARBONNEAU, Steve DT (Looks like Montreal)
COTTON, James DE
PETERSON, DeVonte DT
OOSTERHUIS, Jon DT
McKAY-LOESCHER, Nautyn DE

LBs:
MITCHELL, Jackie LB
CHARLTON, Ike LB
BONNER, Antonious LB
KIDD, Carl LB
GALLANT, Shawn LB
KELLY, Jeff LB
Dorvélus,Patrick LB
YEOW, Cam LB

DBs:
BUSH, Davin DB (The Als should definately pick him up!)
SAMUELS, Stanford DB
MORGAN, Omarr DB
IVORY, Clifford DB (or maybe he can come to the Als)
MALBROUGH, Anthony DB
OCKIMEY, Ron DB
RUIZ, Donald DB
JUSTIN, Airabin DB
MASSON, Pascal DB

OL:
OKEKE, Uzooma OL (Retiring I assume)
DAVIS, Jerome OL (WHAT! He was an All-Star this year)
ABOU-MECHREK, Mike OL
MIHELIC, Mike OL
ROBICHAUD, Matt OL

FA reciever ranking should be:

Thelwell
Cavil
Morreale
Brazzel
Soward

I'm glad to see your enthusism MM but I don't think the teams will think there are too many difference makers in this group. Just a lot of useful but middle of the road talent here IMO.

Oh cmon! HUGE talent here, especially on defence!

man eastsidealoutte has never had one good post this guyz and idoit mahn like seriously

We can add Tim Cheatwood on the list now.

Both OmarR Morhan and Daven Bush are quality Db's. The riders better bring back at least one of them. They are asking for a lot though I think as I know both have been given offers

I know you have enthousiasm over that group but in my honest opinion, there isn't much high-end talent there. Usually there are way more players as FA's, I guess that bonus window before the GC to sign all of your players to front-end loaded contracts got rid of many potential free agents.

Tyrone Williams is not a FA , he's already been resigned by BC awhile back.

nothing that really intrigues me either, i just hope we can re sign smaules and malbrough, cavil and banks. must signs IMO. well... troy to lol. banks devolped quite nicely over the season. really impressed me in the game agant BC.

other guys id like to comeback would be ike charlton, and ron opckimey. ockimey olely for depth purposes. ike charlton wants a boat load of money, and frankly.... id much rather give it to malbrough(yes even though he pretty much blew a 10 point lead to a back up QB in the east semi) but heberts natural position is wide side LB. at least thats where he played in ottowa. we lose charlton, we move hebert in his spot, and tart ian logan at safety. the guy was great in TC last season, impressed the heck outa me and management. probly a lot of fans to. the only reason they didnt start him last year, (they thought about it) was because he was a rookie. hes not a rookie anymore, and hes canadian.

BC was fortunate to sign numerous contract extentions and "load up" the front end. I'll miss Thelwell, and Kidd, but we have some impressive youngsters waiting tto show their stuff.

Could almost rebuild Ottawa with that list! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost being the key word! :wink: