Wow- No Competing Websites May Be Hyped Here

And who runs CFL.ca? The CFL. What is the CFL? A private organization. Ask Tom Wright. He gets it -- even more so after the BOG history we know. There is no "CFL" entity outside of the control of the member clubs. This applies for all major sports leagues globally.

Whatever is the debating point, the forums are controlled and run by a private concern.

Oski Wee Wee,

This is a message that seems especially hard to communicate. Why? I don't know.

Kudos for attempting it Russ.

What makes something not private.

To my read, your description would make any federal govt website private since their is no canada outside the member provinces and so forth right down to joe citizen.

Does anyone else know the question I tried to ask McMahon .... what the new name for the Stamps stadium is going to be

Thanks

chuckwagon hall I beleive

I will let Bob weigh in on this if he wants to. I can't be clearer than I have been.

Actually, all power in Canada stems from the Crown, not from the provinces.

The interpretive body of the Constitution is the Supreme Court, appointed by the Prime Minister on the advice of Parliament.

Civics.

The division of powers is enacted from federal law, i.e. the Constitution and the Charter of Rights (first flowing from the British North America Act of 1867). Why the h.e.l.l. are we debating law here? LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

Where are the washrooms?

Why the h.e.l.l. are we debating law here? LOL
beats me, I am just here for the food (for thought) :rockin:

In the building the CFL offices are in, unless the BOG has marked one tree "No. 1" and another "no. 2". :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

I think we can now eliminate any further postings on this thread. :wink:

The only real point I want to leave with this topic is more moral I guess than legalistic.

The CFL depends on we the people. They need us. They need word of mouth. They need us talking. The more CFL discussing websites out there the better. It would not be in the CFL, whole or individual teams, best interests for anyone here to attempt to stifle the mentioning of other CFL related sites. In the end, I do not beleive that the league, or the teams, make any notable money off these sites, and therfore, I do not beleive that it would in anyway hurt them to have other sites recommended here.

Furthermore, I would find it petty if they did indeed function in such an a narrow way and would probably move on, not just from the site, but maybe from the game as well.

That idea of mine went down the drain

No kidding. :wink:

All I can say is: I try.

Oski Wee Wee,

No concern here. We don't compete...we complement!

We paid for a young ticat fan to go to camp and learn the skills to hopefully come back and star for the team someday.

We are helping to bring a "Toronto Appreciation Day" booth to the Hammer as a gesture of our commitment to promoting the rilvary. Watch for it on Labour Day.

We speak the truth, we promote a way of life, and most of all we are non profit.

Complementary and complimentary, if I may say so Jake.

The Labour Day Classic is the showcase for the CFL...the Eastern one more than the Western one, but I'm biased! LOL

Best wishes on your efforts!

Oski Wee Wee,

nicely said jake...

btw --you going to the 'royal' reunion?

And this policy continues today! :wink:

Oski Wee Wink,

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=8515]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... pic&t=8515[/url]

CM states:

"1. Common sense - Just because it isn't explicitly stated as one of the rules below doesn't mean it's OK. Use common sense and good Netiquette when posting, replying and browsing these forums. This includes the following:

· No posts for the sole purpose of increasing your postcount.
· No "senseless" posts. Yes, its subjective. As a subjective way to help understand, if a coherent conversation cannot be read in the thread, it might be senseless.
· Keep the forums free from SPAM. This means no SPAM posting, no personal messaging SPAM, no SPAM in signatures or elsewhere in your profile. SPAM includes unsolicited messaging. If it takes you hours to send hundreds of Personal Messages, it is still SPAM. Also, please do not reply to SPAM, just report it to a Mod."

There you have it -- at least as a guideline here.

Oski Wee Wee,

Heavens to Betsy...I didnt know this thread was about spam??? :oops:

UUUUMMMMMM SPAM yummy

just kidding it's awfull, nothing like canned "meat"