Wow!, Mighty flat

First off Sambo before you go knocking my northern neighbors here I should explain to you. The running game for them will develop as the new offensive line starts playing regularly. You fail to realize that they all have to be on the same page. I mean they have done a good job portecting RR but the running game is not there yet but as they play together this will come along! Yes a Stamp fan defending the Eskimos wow!

A good point 05, but it takes time for a new, young Oline to gel, and by the time it does it may be a little too late for the Esks. In the last game Ray had more yards than Davis. I only suggested that they need to establish a running game, if I was going to knock them, I would say that the Esks running game suques!

too early to predict.... all i can say is that the odds aren't for it.

at leats we managed to pull of 1 win lol

Only because Burris and Rambo crossed signals.... my prediction is BC will win and convincly at that..... 42-14 BC will be the score

cool sambo..
and calgary only wont the first game because they got a lucky 40 yards TD.

and well sask only got there win with a luck 40 yard td late in the game you should have been cooked earlier..and becasue antonio didnt catch tht ball. or they would have won

He didnt catch that ball because of a poor throw... Richardson got that TD because he wasnt going to be denied... bottom line is Esks are 1-2 adn will be 1-3 after tonight...

thts ur oppinion...my oppion the roughriders are the worst org in sports, they never win, they always suck nobody wants to play there and its dispicable they sask has a team

Don’t bother, RnR. Sambo is suffering from the widespread “Eski Hater Syndrome”. You can’t use logic and reasoning with someone suffering from this syndrome. It is very common amongst Rider and Stumps fans. Especially rider fans. I mean, can you imagine having only won 2 Grey Cups in 75 years, and then having to watch your prairie neighbor win 13 Grey Cups in the last 51 years? And then have their fans rub it in your face every time you open your loud rider mouth. It’s gotta su.ck. I don’t really blame them. In fact, we should pity them.

Last time I checked the standings, Edmonton was IN LAST!!

Last time I checked it was only 3 games into the season, and the lowly riders hadn’t won a Grey Cup since 1989. When was the last time a playoff game was played in that tiny barn you call a football stadium in Regina?

3 games or not you are still IN LAST!! After tonight you will be in the same place, LAST

knowone cares sammy lol..ur wasting your time...

And if the esks win, your riders are in last. Will you people shut about the esks being in last after 3 games.

It doesn’t bug me when you say it, since I know it’s early in the season, and you’re just trying to get under some people’s skin. But its the awful repetitiveness(is that even a word?) of it that is starting to annoy me, all I hear ro1313 and other people talk about in the forums is the esks being in “LAST”. Yeah, okay we get it, let’s move on now.

If you can’t tell the difference between being in LAST place after 3 games, and being in LAST place after 18 games, you are obviously a jealous Rider fan. Explaining the difference to you requires a math level higher than grade 2, so I won’t even attempt to begin. Needless to say, your sorry attempts at upsetting Eskimos fans is not going to work.

Come back to me after the Riders win their THIRD Grey Cup, to match up against the Eskimos THIRTEEN Grey Cups. Talk to you in 2020. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zero posts from sambo42 tonight. Bottom line is, sambo can’t eat crow and type at the same time.

Bottom line is, the lowly riders are in LAST PLACE. Thanks for coming out. Class dismissed.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I guess you didnt think that I wasnt near a computer and did not have access to one. If you read the threads , I GAVE FULL CREDIT TO THE ESKIMOS FOR A GOOD GAME!!! So, your post, once again, is WRONG on all counts.

Congrats Sambo, you proved me wrong. I assumed you’d eat your crow pie in solitude, and not show your face after those posts. And I do give you respect for coming on here, and not bashing the Eskimos for cheating or getting lucky. But, as wrong as my post was, it wasn’t nearly as wrong as your posts earlier in this thread. Didn’t you have another post, in this very thread, saying that the Eskimos running game su.cked? Eskimos = 141 yards rushing tonight. :thup:

OK fair enough, warner, but would you not agree that rushing yards of 64, 72, and 23 yards in the first 3 games is very poor? The Eskimos almost got as many yards in the game tonight as they have had all season. So at the time of my post, the Edmonton rushing game was non-existant, so it acutally did s.uck. They had a good running attack tonight, congrats to the Esks.

Yes, the Eskimos did not utilize the run game effectively in the first 3 games. Davis didn't get nearly enough carries in any of those games, which was the biggest reason his numbers were down. But to say that it su.cks, to me anyways, insinuates that they aren't going to be able to adjust or rebound when they need to, which in my opinion is very short sighted. The talent is there, and they proved last year that they can run the ball when the game dictates it.

Troy Davis is a very solid running back in this league, and the brand new Oline has performed more than adequately right off the bat, and will almost certainly get better with time. I don't anticipate the Eskimos will have alot of 140+ yard rushing games this year, but I do predict that they'll be in the middle of the pack when all is said and done. Combine that with a QB who has over 1400 yards passing after 4 games, and I think the Eskies offence is in good shape.