Would be so cool!

If Kenton got to start a game for either the colts or another team(in the future) and out of no where became one of the best RB's in NFL history. It would extra cool because i've met him a few times and have his autograph. Kind of like Garcia or Flutie.

Yeah except hes 28 years old and the "life-expectancy" for lack of a term or a RB, is like 32,33

Yeah, i know the odds of it happining are extremely slim, but still it would be cool.

definately

it will happen

I apologize in advance....I have nothing to say on this subject. I do, however, have something to say on the awful english being used to discuss the subject.
"definately"?
"happining"?
Please...please tell me you are being lazy because it's an internet message board. If not...I might write my MP about the horrific state of our education system.

Please...please tell me you are being lazy because it's an internet message board. If not...I might write my MP about the horrific state of our education system.
It's more horrific than you thought! They don't teach spelling and they don't teach civics either. Education is a provincial matter... write your MLA not your MP.

Right hu u wisch!