WORST TEAM EVER .... OR ....

IS THIS JUST SIMPLY THE WORST TEAM EVER OR IS THIS JUST THE WORST TEAM EFFORT EVER ????

NO TOUCHDOWNS IN 4 OF THE LAST 6 GAMES !

THE OFFENCE COULDNT BEAT A TEAM THAT THE DEFENCE HELD TO JUST 11 POINTS !!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

5 of 7, but who's counting? 8)

This could be the biggest disappointment I have ever seen...by far.

Actually, this is a good team in that our defense and special teams, O-line ('cept right tackle), kicking, etc are improving steadily.....it's just the offense (passing game) and right side of the O-line that's missing...fix that and we're off to the races in my opinion....

.....let's hope the team's morale hangs in while it's being fixed...

......we're not as far off as our record indicates.... (although, yeah, 2-11 does hurt)

agree with mikey, oline, in powell bad, passing game horendis and special teams drops r our biggesrt problem

I seem to recall a 1-17 season so we are obviously not the worst team ever

Mikey if this is your idea of a good team, I sure wouldn't want to see your version of a bad team...

Guys this is clearly a bad team, but they havent always been bad. When we lost those first few games, most were winnable and in our grasp but for the poor kicking of a certain kicker. Things have gone down hill since the win against Winnipeg. They just seem to have lost there will to play...

LOUD NOISES!!!

But seriously.. well let's say there's a lot of people to be blamed for this season.. some say the O line, some say just Mass.. or Eakin and Mass.. some say coaches.. Lancaster.. some say the D line, except I thought they played awesome this weekend. Everyone has a say in who's to blame.

1-17 was a better team than this one. they had no ownership and a skeleton coaching crew. this team is a absolute bust. just because this years team has one more win doesnt mean it was better. this years offensive woes speak for themselves.

Don't know if this is the worst team ever,but on the Fan590's Bullpen just now Hoagies guest called Sat. afternoon's game possibly the worst ever in the CFL history....

I did some number-crunching in another thread to determine if the current Ticat team is the worst, rated strictly by wins and losses over multiple seasons. By my calculations, we're the eleventh worst since 1925 ...

http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=9994&highlight=

but at least the 1-17 team scored touchdowns to go with those losses.

This is an excellent team...except for the offence, the defence, the special teams, the kicking, the coaching.

The 1-17 team would have kicked the crap out of this team. They never quit.

This team couldn't score in a women's prison with a handful of pardons. :lol:

Now I have done it.

I sound like a card-carrying member of the Lunatic Fringe.:oops:

I wish I hadn't done that. :oops: