Worse QB this season

If you thought this was a post on Kevin Glenn then you'll be dissapointed.

Can someone explain to me how Pat Flemming has a QB rating of -414.6??

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=fbstats&func=passing&year=2006]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=fbst ... &year=2006[/url]

He did complete the 2 balls he threw , but they were to the opposition. 2 passes , 2INTS. Imagine if he was to throw 25 passes in a game.

But how does 2/2 interceptions crunch out to -414.6.

What's Nealons rating this year? He threw one completion then 1 int last night.

...also, he injured two nuns by throwing a third ball out of bounds, and was caught with stickum on his glove....

http://www.primecomputing.com/ (calculator although it doesn't go below zero)

And from wikipedia:

The passer rating is determined by four statistics, each of which are computed as a number between zero and 2.375. The benchmarks for these statistics are based on historical averages. If any of the components are less than zero, they are reckoned as zero; if any are over 2.375, they are reckoned as 2.375.

* The completion percentage rating is calculated as {{COMP over ATT} times 100 - 30 over 20}
* The rating for average yards per attempt is calculated as left( { YDS over ATT } - 3 right) times { 1 over 4 }
* The rating for touchdowns per attempt is calculated as { TD over ATT }times 20
* The rating for interceptions per attempt is calculated as 2.375 - { INT over ATT } times 25

The four results are then added, divided by 6, and multiplied by 100. Since each of these numbers is at most 2.375, the maximum passer rating is

{4 times 2.375 over 6}times 100 = 158.3.

The CFL appears to use the same formula as the NFL.

Question...how do you do times 25?

is division. x divided times 25?

there's more and more proof that Nealon Greene is the worst QB out there.. thank GOD we got rid of him

I vote for dewalt

Where is Michna?

....where is Ted White....I'm pretty sure he's better than Pylon Greene.... :lol:

.....Michna and White were cut before the season began....buy a program guys....

by a manners book, because maybe you will not be so rude next time.

BTW, Bombers resigned Michna after Quinn got injured, so hence why I asked.

....Michna was cut....how come he's still listed on the Bombers roster...Ted White never got cut either....i seen him throw up one to the Argos last night ruining their shut-out... :lol: :o

....KK, eat my shorts.....how's that grab ya for being rude?.......

whatever you say, Bart Simpson, who's butt I'm so kicking in VGCC it's not funny.

.....pfft, big deal, even the dog is doing well....seriously, if you think this means something, well who am I to spoil your dreams....

White was not cut!
He became a free agent and is still free!

....freee to inhabit the body of one Pylon Green....c'mon i know he's been cut....but Michna is till a Bomber....bet ya.. :lol:

Yeah, typical repose I expect to here from a LOSER!!!

...just about time to take in the game.....GOBIGBLUE....time to Hammer the Hammer... :rockin: