World Cup of Football?

I was flipping channels yesterday when I came upon a game of football being played against the US and Japan. Apparently it was the final in a tourny where Mexico, Germany, Sweden, and Korea also played. I'm pretty sure they were college aged players, but it was pretty interesting.

My big question is why was Canada not part of this??
Even if it was American rules football, I'm sure we would give the Americans a run for their money??
BTW: In the 2 previous years Japan took both finals!!

Sumo's on the oline would make it tough to get to the qb.

LOL, that is true!
But seriuosly, the Japanese looked pretty good, alot of speed.

REally? This was called the World Cup of Football. And it was Western World Football? Not Soccer?

Awesome I wish i could watch something like that on the internet. Anybody know of any webpages that show football games or material? Besides the CFL channel on youtube.

COULD THE UNIVERITY IF LAVAL BEAT OHIO STATE OR MICHIGAN?THW WORLD CUP OF AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS A JOKE TO BE HONEST THE BEST USA PLAYERS WIL NEVER PLAY IN IT…YOU COULD GET THE BEST FROM JAPAN AND CANADA AND MERGE THEM AND STILL GET BLOWN OUT ITS LIKE APPLES VS ORANGES…USA ALL THE WAY

I bet it was a tape of the Global Junior Football Championships which are playes as part of Superbowl Week each year. Canada has won the past couple of years, btw.

I understand that the best aren’t there for the US, and this was the first year they actually entered. I’m saying if Japan, Germany, Sweden, and Korea can all have team, and Japan is successful, how could Canada not do well?

Actually, no it wasn’t. Or that is what I would have posted! It was the World Cup of American Football. Do a google search on it. Canada has never been a part of this tourny.

[url=http://www.ifaf.info]www.ifaf.info[/url]

yep, i also seen that on TV.

however, to me it wasnt very interesting, as all of the american players were college players who just graduated that werent that good.

Personally, I’m wondering how Apples Vs. Oranges fits into this . . . I don’t get it!!!

I think it was evident that the American players were not top quality, what was interesting was how good the Japanese players were. I would like to see how Canada would match up against these other countries.