Woooo new site!

Cool I’m the first Bomber fan. EVER.

how does it feel mortals, does it make you twinge with jealousy? Yes it does Muahahahaha

Listen to my show, The Ultra Mega Sports Show on 95.9fm Winnipeg at 4:30pm mondays wpg time (or check out www.ckuw.ca if you’re an out of towner)

All the best peeps!

Second :smiley:

What, you think your special or something for that? Come on.

Hey check out the playmaker article. the guy’s a complete moron. Argos “A”? What? How do they get that while the Riders get a C for the exact same effort. Sure the Argos are champs. . . but they fluked out with MTL and probably BC too. cough starting Dickenson cough

holy crap, a bomber fan and he says something intelligent. haha, sorry I am just in withdrawal from the last two days of nothing to do, with no site up. I agree completely. The riders got a C, and so did the Renegades. I am sorry but the Riders did a hell of a lot better then the rens. And Also HAmilton, I don’t remember them doing anything spectacular. Basically the only thing the Riders have not done was sign Burris, big yes but not huge enough to merit a C

confused by the new site? You are not alone. It’s going to take a little while to get used to the new format but it’ll come. Sure has alot more going on. :?:

I agree to tbone128. Te person who started this forum is really stupid to say that.