Woodard released

so says Kenny in his latest blog entry, expect Gerald Davis to see the field this week

http://catchat.thespec.com/

Hopefully "revolving door" Dyakowski is next.

Hopefully "revolving door" Dyakowski is next.
Terrible idea...Reason being, Pete is young and Canadian. Obviously there is some talent there or else he wouldn't have gotten a look from the NFL. Remember, he is only in his second year and if he was to be cut I would bet any amount of $$ that he would be picked up right away.

Good thing Obie doesn’t look at this forum for guidance.

That may be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said on this site, and there have been some wild ones. Just what this team needs to do is cut young Canadian talent…talent that was good enough to play OT at a big time program in the NCAA.

O.K. - so let me try to understand this.
Cavka gets released, in favour of Woodard.
Woodard gets released, in favour of Cavka.
Do you wonder why this Team is in such dis-array, when they can’t even assess the talent?
I rest my case…

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

If I’m not mistaken, Dyakowski’s blocking prowess was responsible for Piercy getting stuffed, and the blocked field goal. But let’s keep him around because he’s young and Canadian.

the field goal was blocked up the middle, the stuff was outside the left side of the line. BOTH I doubt were Dyakowski’s fault. I don’t have the video footage at hand, so I don’t know if it was Hage or Dyakowski that caused the block. The 3rd down run wasn’t any blockers fault because Peircy was attempting to “fool” the Argo’s D by going outside the box for the first down.

Dyakowski will not be released, he is 10x better than Woodard.

Also if your plan is to release him "next" who is your young Canadian you are going to sign in replacement?

That whole defence play badly, so Woodard is the only player to pay the price. Is this were TillMan picks Woodard up and he gets a Grey Cup ring.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST MOVE THE CATS HAVE EVER MADE!!!

We are way overdue for a couple of bonehead trades now. :roll:

In favour of Cavka?

Cavka is back because Thomas is hurt and the release of Woodard, who played himself off the team, means there’s now room for him on the roster.

You actually have to read the thing to “understand” it.

“Rest my case”? Glad you’re not my lawyer.

You cant read simple legal briefs.

Well, I can see your weren’t paying attention. Seeing how Dyakowski was moved to Right Tackle because Thomas came out of the game. It was Rempel playing Left Guard.

So yes, you are mistaken.

Here’s the video http://watch.tsn.ca/cfl-news-and-highli … #clip87326

And I think you’re right. On the left side we had Woodard and Rempel who replaced the injured Thomas. Both had a good surge and penetration and if Piercy went right over them, then it would have easily been a first down. I blame Piercy on this one. He went outside where there was no blocking. I don’t get it.

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?
I think ticatsackattack has been ZAPPED
On the left side we had Woodard and Rempel

who replaced the injured Thomas.

actually Dyakowski moved to RT
to replace Thomas, Captain.

Both had a good surge and penetration

and if Piercy went right over them, then
it would have easily been a first down.

I blame Piercy on this one.

He went outside where there was no blocking.

I don’t get it.

What do you guys think?

As unlikey as it may seem, it was the veteran
who made the mistake on this very crucial play.

Woodard was supposed
to
block the outside man.

What was he thinking!

Ron what would we do without you?

I think we’re getting bogged down in the semantics of “replace”. Thomas came out. Rempel went in. Rempel took Dyakowski’s usual position, Dyakowski took Thomas’ usual position.

Thanks for the compliment, whoknows, but

actually, ONknight found this out at practice. :oops: :slight_smile:

That boy sure knows how to conduct an investigation

There has got to be a place for him as a reporter
for one of those supermarket tabloids like 'The Enquirer'. :smiley:

Jonta Blocked the wrong guy on that 3rd and inches..
On the Play The Tackle is to block the Outside Rusher.
The Guard Blocks the inside Guy then Slide off and block a 2ND guy. They Both Blocked inside guys and Play was Stuffed..

Because He is a Vet the Team Gave Jonya a Longer Leash.
But it finally Gave

Marko is 3 Times the blocker Jontna is