Woodard Released from the Skins!

I wouldn’t be surprised the the NFL and CFL have an agreement now (unwritten of course) that if a player going down to the NFL from the CFL isn’t at least 2nd on the depth chart he will be let go to return up here. Just my opinion.
Stubblefield should be next

NO! Lumsden will just buy his time, & try it again to make it in the NFL.

Waste of time…

Eli the Eagle :roll: :roll:

GET EM BACK HERE!!

The O-line has been missing the nastiness that Woodard and Claridge provided last year. Plus, Woodard is close friends with a lot of present Ticats. I hope we fly him in quick so he can play in Saskatchewan. He is a great player and leader, and we need him.

He does still have to sit for a game because I distinctly remember laughing because I knew he'd be headed for the NFL and would get out of serving the suspension :smiley: He'll probably have to sit for a game if he comes back. Would be nice to have him back for the LD game

he has clear waivers first in the nfl i think its 72 hours so he couldnt come back until saturday ,friday at the earliest

There is no doubt that the offensive line nees Woodard. It would be fantastic if the team could get him back, have him serve his one game suspension and then have him ready for Toronto.

Did he not get suspended in the last game last year for 4 games?

Or am I thinking of another incident?

it was for throwing a freakin hotdog BACK at a fan who had already thrown one at him.

it was the second last game of the year.

this was AFTER Levingston of the Argos got ONLY ONE GAME for throwing his bloody helmet into the endzone seats...

un-frickin-beleivable.