Woo Hoo! Bombers beat Sask, going to the Grey Cup!

With their winning uniforms, the Bombers played like the Bombers of old and beat the crap out of the #1 ranked team in the CFL! Who can stop us now :lol:

Nobody!

12 Sat, 14 Sep 2013 Winnipeg @ Edmonton 6:30 PM
13 Fri, 20 Sep 2013 Edmonton @ Winnipeg 8:00 PM
14 Fri, 27 Sep 2013 B.C. @ Winnipeg 8:00 PM
15 Sat, 05 Oct 2013 Winnipeg @ Calgary 6:30 PM
16 Mon, 14 Oct 2013 Winnipeg @ Montreal 1:00 PM
17 Sat, 19 Oct 2013 Toronto @ Winnipeg 3:30 PM
18 Thu, 24 Oct 2013 Winnipeg @ Toronto 7:30 PM
19 Sat, 02 Nov 2013 Hamilton @ Winnipeg 2:00 PM

The Bombers are going to run the table and win the Grey Cup in Regina :rockin:

I'm sure that's what will happen after I sober up tomorrow :lol:

.......soon as they find an offence....Showed signs today but the D is miles ahead of a struggling offence... :wink:

Sounds like someone is having a good time with some BEvERages...

:rockin:

I wonder if a team has ever had 0 first downs in the first half and gone on to win the game before.

good wonder

Yeah...you haven't beaten Hamilton once and we've improved leaps and bounds since then. Just because Sask got overconfident and lost a game doesn't mean you are going to the cup. However lets give an honest, objective look at things.

Edmonton is completely sweepable but may be due soon, you might be able to squeeze past BC. Calgary is a doubtful victory, Montreal could go either way and Toronto will have Ricky Ray back before you play them and Winnipeg hasn't been able to do anything vs Hamilton the last three contests and also hold the series tie breaker.

Here is the biggest problem I see, Hamilton holds the tie breaker over Winnipeg, Toronto currently holds the tie breaker and a home/@home is always hard to win so it's likely they will win at least one there. The last four weeks of the schedule in the east are all East teams vs East teams. So is Winnipeg hasn't caught up by then, it's not likely they are going to squeek it at anyone's expense but the Als (of whom it is imperative Winnipeg beats)

So, with that being said, the Bombers best chance of a playoff spot is sweeping Edmonton, beating Montreal. That will get them to the party. Edmonton is sweepable, but they might be due and if they split that series, it's bad news for the Bombers.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! HERES YER CUP!!!!!!!!!! :slight_smile: :thup: :cowboy:

http://www.rivercitysportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/The-Banjo-Bowl-Trophy-e1347294709678.jpg