Wont see me there $$$$$

He's injured too. I believe he's out 3 more weeks?

Also, 0-2 with 2 games @ Montreal and 1 @ Calgary coming up.

This could get ugly fast.

Davis injured too???

There goes my idea to play Davis in Calgary..... :expressionless:

Trying to find a parking spot near IVS is part of the charm in the game experience. I have a nice spot pick which sometimes costs five bucks and other times street parking is available.

Wouldn’t it be beter to see him start in Edmonton? lol

28 Davis, Anthony RB I 5.07 205 1982-05-21 Wisconsin :thup: ...on our Injury list

He looks good ,too bad he's hurt

is he hurt, or "hurt"?

Im pretty sure that this year the injured list is more like baseball, with a set amount of weeks you must be out once you are placed there. Thus allowing players with a 1 game injury to be placed on the non-active roster (the 4 extra paid roster spots).

I heard there are two options if you are placed on the injury list. One is for a minimum of four games and the other is for a minimum of nine games, for longer term injuries. As Crash said, the extra four man roster spots are for more short term injury cases.

After every game read the threads especially on concession pricing etc.
Well wake up call everyone, going to a Tiger Cat game and any other professional sports is slowly being priced out of the range of the everyday fan. When you are a single income family going to the game it is not in the budget. A family of four on a single income cannot afford to go to a game.
By the time you factor in tickets, basic food and drink and maybe a souviener and parking you are looking at about $200. Now some of you are going to complain a dis this post. But in reality like other sports and entertainment( ie Wonderland) It is being priced out of the market. And it's sad but a reality. So we just stay home and enjoy watching it on TV.
I miss the game day experience but I would rather put food on the table and pay my utilities and rent.

well, if you want parking, i park cars in front of hamilton builders supply for $5-$10 a game, it is only about a 2 minute walk to the stadium, there is also plenty of parking all around me so theres no need to complain about parking.

Cheergirl could you rotate the kids who go to the game? I've got two who have gone for years and only paid the child rate.

Now they both go to University and I rotate them as well as I get a spare pair of tickets per season which go to them....

Two tickets in 23 and one hotdog with drink $54.....(they buy their own food)

Post of the century, Crash!!! A bit harsh, but that’s what it takes sometimes.

gc06, it’s stupendously easy to find excuses not to do things. But your kid is only going to be a kid for a while so, if taking him to a ball game is going to make him happy, suck it up, ignore how crappy everything is and make it fun for him.

Down the road he won’t remember the price of tickets, whether the snacks were good or prompt, or even whether the team stunk the place out. He’ll just remember that his dad was a great guy that used to take them to ball games when he was a kid.

My father died young when I was a teenager and, though that was decades ago and lots of things are fuzzy, I remember clearly that he was a great guy that used to take me to ball games when I was a kid.

Thanks Section8 - You can go to the game without spending 1 PENNY on food, drink or anything for that matter. Its about how you approach it.

When i was a kid, part of the time my dad would say "You arent getting anything when we get there so eat now" ... sure i was disappointed at the time, but it doesnt matter one bit now. There's nights where I still dont buy a thing.

Its all in how you present it.

I'll bet if we were 2-0 these wouldnt be that big of issues.

My dad also died when I was a teenager. Whats your point. Thats the past. That is not the reason I took my son to 3 games last year. Thats not the reason why I will be coaching his hockey team next year. Thats not the reason why my younger son will hopefully be in hockey school this year. Thats not the reason why I play basketball every night with the boys, or soccer, or hockey.
Never ever tell me how I am supposed to be a father to my boys.
I do it because I love them not because my dad passed away when I was a teenager

[quote="greycup06"] Funny they never run out of beer.

The way the 2006 team is playing, that is a good thing....

No, it’s not just you. I have season’s tickets for years. One for me and two for my sons who are now teenagers. We’ve always used the concessons. After a while you learn when and where are the best concessions are.

And yes, the CFL is superb entertainment value, especially considering that it’s right here in our own city! How much do you save on gas not having to drive to TO or Buffalo?

All you need to pay is for the tickets and some refreshments. There’s no way that totals two hundred dollars for four people.

Going to a movie can total an amount comparable to a game and there’s no guarantee you’ll be entertained. Win or lose, the TiCat game experience is worth the price of admission.

If you see a dog movie, do you log onto the movie’s website and complain about the lineups, the concessions, the overpaid actors, the egotist director, the people sitting behind you talking and kicking your seat, the gum on the floor, etc?

I suppose I asked for that - how you raise your kids is none of my business. Except that you posted your complaint to a fan site, so I responded.

Crash’s response to you mirrored my own experience - most of the solid CFL fans I know started going as kids. As much going to Ticat games isn’t that important in the grand scheme of things, it’s a 60-year family tradition I hope my kids will carry on.

As much as anything, my response was more broadly prompted by checking in here several times over the past few weeks and seeing page after page of complaining about anything and everything even remotely related to the Ticats. Although, now that I think about it, many of those hardcore complainers were probably raised at IWS, so maybe I should cancel my tickets and encourage my kids to watch more TV instead.

I pay 39 dollars a game where I sit in box J too have the Ticat head coach Greg Marshall mock the way the fans were cheering last night!I think Marshall has lost his mind!

Marshall can cheer anyway he wants when he's in the stands next month.

Oh, wait, he wont be watching will he, what with the ticket and beer prices the way they are !!...( Sorry, had to keep the thread on topic..lol)