won tickets.....wondering where seats are...

Hi everyone,

I won tickets to tomorrows season opener. I have never been to a game before and was wondering if someone could give me an idea where or how high in the stands my seats are. They are in section 6 row 52. I was just curious as stairs are not easy for me to negociate and I am hoping it is not much of a climb. Thanx for your help! :slight_smile:

That is up there.

On Bright Side You'll have Great View of Field.

You could always just look at the seating chart..

higher up, but awesome seats just the same.

sorry, the seating chart doesn't have rows....I tried that.......thanx for the optimistic slant guys :slight_smile:

If you can't handle the stairs, row 52 is just about as bad as it could get for you at old IWS - there are 54 rows in section 6. Good luck.

Way to go on winning tickets! I never win contests! :slight_smile:

it won't sell out unfortunately so just find a seat lower and have a seat.

Way to go, LEC… you’re the 7th poster to this thread, so you win a valuable prize!!!

Oh, wait… you’re eighth… uh… sorry… nevermind.

haha thanks JAG :slight_smile:

I attempted to win tickets to Team Canada hockey games when they were in Hali in May...and I lost out on tickets, but my consolation prize was a team Canada jersey...so that was almost as cool as winning tickets :slight_smile:

(eatraw) Hi everyone,

I won tickets to tomorrows season opener. I have never been to a game before and was wondering if someone could give me an idea where or how high in the stands my seats are. They are in section 6 row 52. I was just curious as stairs are not easy for me to negociate and I am hoping it is not much of a climb. Thanx for your help! Smile

My advise would be, "Take your time."
Arrive early before the stadium starts to fill, and stop the climb if you require rest.
Stop as often as necessary until you get to your row.

If necessary, get back down the same way with plenty of stops. There are no hand rails, so if possible, hang on to someone.

You'l;l love the view up there. Bring binoculars.