Wishing the fans of the bombers all the best tonight against

Hi guys!!!! just thought I'd pop in real fast and wish you all the best in the season opener tonight against those nasty old Argos.
Even though I didn't pick you to win in Big Dave's Pool,doesn't mean I won't be cheering my face off for you to kick some Toronto butt tonight,trust me this is one prediction that I'll be more than happy about if I'm wrong about :smiley: Seriously though here's to the Bombers having a nice turn around season and pulling off a few surprises this season(especially against the Argos,Al's and REDBLACKS since your not in the East anymore :wink: )Good Luck Bomber Nation in 2014 :rockin: :rockin:

I think there’s an ulterior motive behind your ‘wishes’ bobo…BUT thanks for the thoughts anyway… :lol: Maybe we’ll surprise the hell out of them and take 2 points away from you in BigDaves pool…We shall see :thup:

Go Bombers :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: That was BEAUTIFUL :smiley: :smiley:
nice game,good job.The only thing that puts a smile :slight_smile: on my face more than a Cat victory is an Argo beat down!!!!!
Here's hoping that we can return the favour on Sunday with a beat down of our own against those Riders in Mosaic :rockin:
I maybe 0 for 1 in Big Dave's to start the season,but believe me I couldn't be happier about it :cowboy: Once again Congrats on the victory last night,hopefully you keep it up all season(except when you play the Cats,of course :slight_smile: )