Winnipeg

In despite of the outcome against the Riders there were some positives to be taken from that game.
One of them being the goal line stand that took two video replays to decide. I give the Double Blue full value for the gutsy stand they made. O'shea showed some gutsy determination the way he stuffed Cates irregardless of the eventual ruling on the play.

Hopefully this is the same 'D' that will welcome Dinwiddie and company to town. I am looking forward to the return of Stegall. Just hoping he has only limited success in this game.

Weather is looking good too so no roof. Gotta love it.

I read last night that Argos sent the tape of the late Sask TD to the CFL office? What a bunch of cry baby`s!! Even if you think it was close or was not even a td? You need to try and be objective enough to see that they got in 2 of the 3 times atleast.

Argos lost because they deserved to lose, Sask played better, period.

As for Winnipeg, I sure hope their D does Not take out Joseph for the season.

I heard that the Argo's sent the tape to the CFL. Not sure what they hope to gain. I guess just a formal protest and that's it.

I digress for a moment. When people use the term "sent the tape to the CFL office", do they actually send a tape? I mean doesn't the CFL have a video record of every play/game/angle in their own files that was recorded anyway?

I have always thought this was a goofy term. Unless it means exactly what it says.

And besides, what's the point? Game is in the books, Riders won, what would want to gain from it if it's true?

Gee, and I thought it was only Whinning Wally in BC that got critisized for sending plays in. :? :? :?

RW2005, where are you? Look, its just not Wally! :lol:

Back some years ago I interned at the CFL head office. I date myself when I tell you I worked at the commerce court CFL suite.

Anyway I was in charge of reviewing proptest tapes, that was my job, full time. Yes we had the tapes for sure already, but we/I required that in order to even concider over turning the outcome of a game, the protesting team must edit out the exact parts that they where protesting. Made it easier for me to review.

In the years I was there we never over turned the outcome of a single game. Its pretty difficult to do because it required all 9 teams to agree, if ya catch my drift.

I did push hard for overturning the results of the 87 Grey Cup. I based this on just the unfairness of Gilbert Renfoes Knee injury. Most agreed that Argos would surely have won if Renfroe had not injured his knee, based on his play in the game. Remember that great 61 yard pass from Gil to Gil??? That is one of my favorite td passes of all time.

:lol:

Back some years ago I interned at the CFL head office. I date myself when I tell you I worked at the commerce court CFL suite.

Anyway I was in charge of reviewing proptest tapes, that was my job, full time. Yes we had the tapes for sure already, but we/I required that in order to even concider over turning the outcome of a game, the protesting team must edit out the exact parts that they where protesting. Made it easier for me to review.

In the years I was there we never over turned the outcome of a single game. Its pretty difficult to do because it required all 9 teams to agree, if ya catch my drift.

I did push hard for overturning the results of the 87 Grey Cup. I based this on just the unfairness of Gilbert Renfoes Knee injury. Most agreed that Argos would surely have won if Renfroe had not injured his knee, based on his play in the game. Remember that great 61 yard pass from Gil to Gil??? That is one of my favorite td passes of all time.

Anyway I was in charge of reviewing proptest tapes, that was my job, full time. Yes we had the tapes for sure already, but we/I required that in order to even consider over turning the outcome of a game, the protesting team must edit the exact parts that they where protesting. Made it easier for me to review.

I did push hard for overturning the results of the 87 Grey Cup. I based this on just the unfairness of Gilbert Renfoes Knee injury. Most agreed that Argos would surely have won if Renfroe had not injured his knee, based on his play in the game/season. Remember that great 61 yard pass from Gil to Gil??? That is one of my favorite td passes of all time.

What BS. This guys is so full of it. How many screen names do you have/had anyway? I bet its over 40. LOL.

Bishop sucks by the way, I know you love him, LOL.

Isn't one reason to send a tape in, to at least have the league review what is thought to be a blown call? As in the ref clearly blew this and we are formally making it known that that is our feelings on the topic.

Is that possible or is it a clear cut we should've won and this is why blah, blah.

Hmmm... we haven't heard from Argofriend in a while and he had doe-eyes for Bishop...

Judging by WHAT's post about Joseph in the 'Bruce had a better game' topic, yea, this guy is lying.

Crybabies? It is good that they sent a video to CFL front office. The refs were awful!

Great win tonight by the boys, defence looked sharp tonight for once

Offence never had a TD...WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?? Show me a outing with Bishop at the helm when Argos never had a offensive TD!

Pathetic

Offence never had a TD...WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?? Show me a outing with Bishop at the helm when Argos never had a offensive TD!

Pathetic

The second game against BC last year…

This team hasn’t had a blazing offense in a long time whether it’s Bishop or Joseph. Thankfully the defense was its old self.

Hey sweety pie, do you happen to remember the score or anything from that game against BC?? I am not challenging you, its just my memory is not what it once was :slight_smile:

I don't remember the score but Bishop threw 3 INTS... another fantastic performance. Rather, another performance that I lump into the pile of games that Bishop wasn't too swell in.

Man, you even spelt "sweety" wrong... not impressed Argofriend or WHAT or whatever other names you've used...

edited - no name calling

YO

Bishop had atleast 1 TD pass in every game he played in 2007, with the exception of week 12 against BC Lions. In that game the offense did score 1 td.

So Joseph is breaking new ground in a game where the Argos had zero offensive td`s.

now that is pathetic!!!