Winnipeg recievers

I’m not making any excuses, injuries happen to every team, how you play through injuries is different. Even though Bombers lost 5 games during that time, they remained present in competition, when healthy they picked up where they left off.

But if you want to talk passive aggressive. Look at the topics your Hamilton safe site creates.

*Winnipeg receivers

• Lions vs Bombers
    *Unofficial game Rankings
    *Edmonton vs Ottawa
    *Replace Levi Mitchell
  • Argos Coaching Cap
    *Argos are punks

To name a few. You practically beg for interaction from other teams then cry foul when they do.
Please have a good rest of your day, enjoy tonight’s games.
BTW I have Hamilton on my select ticket, I recognize how they are improving in spite of injuries.

1 Like

I get that you are reading these. The Peg fanbase is virtually non existant. It only makes sense that you come to where other fanbases are actually discussing their team and the CFL.

I don’t mind it.

Again, what the heck else is there to do in Winnipeg than dream about other places.

:wink:

1 Like

I have no problem with your interactions. There are people on this forum with very thin skin.ive learned to ignore them. You will too

1 Like

Hockey, Football… Dieter Brock said something about the zoo?
Don’t know, don’t care I don’t live in Winnipeg. I have much less where I live, wouldn’t have it any other way.
Go Hamilton (spit)

1 Like

If you aren’t in the 'Peg, you have much more, not much less :slight_smile:

We are going to dominate Montreal today…which means we had better not shit the bed.

Ticat board. Go away.

3 Likes

Since the Ticat Forum seems to have (not including the main CFL forum) more posts than all the other teams combined, why not just get rid of the rest? Seems like a waste of time managing them all. Call it “Ticats and all other teams who don’t want their own CFL managed Forum”.
Of course I could be wrong about the number of posts by each team on their own CFL forum.

I think the Riders have the only active board outside of this place.

It’s more of a tell of the current CFL fanbase.

NHL, NBA, and NFL are so incredibly active across all media platforms. Not the CFL, unfortunately.

Don’t think it’s the Riders as they have their own based fan forum named You are being redirected... gets way more traffic then this site gets by a long shot .

If I had to guess I’d say the Alouette fan base here is behind us as the 2nd most active form . As for the other seven teams , well they don’t even register on the scale and are mostly filled with crickets , tumbleweeds and cobwebs from lack of interest .

The White brothers too. Good hands and speed but go down faster than a cheap tent.

No, that is what I meant by “outside this place”. Outside this forums.cfl.ca

I’m familiar with Ridersfans and they have a ton of activity. As it pains me to admit it, The Riders do likely have the largest fanbase in the league.

1 Like

…. And if Banks did do that, he’d leave the game injured!

Of course they do
Notice how they stay there?

1 Like

How are these topics passive-aggressive?

I started the Bombers vs. Lions thread to discuss a potentially interesting game with my own tribe in OUR watering hole.

Most of the comments were very complimentary towards the Bombers. Collaros looks great, defence is great and so on.

2 Likes

Edmonton has their own forum too that’s pretty active. It used to be called Eskfans but is now Elksherd.ca

1 Like

I’ll say this for at least the 3rd time. The ticats.ca forums used to be independent of the CFL forums. Many of these types of topics are what the members here are used to.

For example i did the Power Rankings to get TICATS FANS opinions on power rankings , and called them “Unofficial” to not confuse them with the CFL.ca, 3down nation or other formally published rankings that sometimes get posted here. Obviously out opinions of other teams are going to come out.

The purpose of the majority of the threads you’re citing are being created here because frankly some of us don’t want to go to the main forum and argue with fans of other teams. The very purpose of this board.

The fact that any of us have to justify why we create threads because someone thinks they’re “passive aggressive” is absurd. Don’t flatter yourself into thinking people create threads just in the hope that you’ll see it.

You clearly get a kick out of the reaction you’re getting out of some of us, and while some are fine just to ignore it, I speak for only myself when I say it’s getting tiresome.

5 Likes

Ya exactly, finally thank god Addison’s back cause hes harder to tackle than most running backs.

1 Like

Passive, because it’s inviting by including other teams.
Aggressive, because as soon someone from that team engages with their own opinion some (not all) say things like Ti-cat thread get lost.
I see Hamilton fans on other safe sites and enjoy bantering with them. Life is too short to keep saying this is mine, that is mine. We’re older than 5 we should act like it.
Enjoy your game tonight. I’m cheering for the Cats

You’re a troll plain and simple, and you always try to play the nice guy after being one. You’re like some unsupervised child with ADD.

Again, you were here trolling. If you don’t like the things we say, then don’t visit our forum. It’s very simple you confused little beta.

2 Likes

Sorry, have a nice day.