Winnipeg @ Edmonton

Yeah and when near mid-field and in doubt, just bring in Burke Dales with the big leg to kick it for the single and screw the rest of the strategy.

Six points the hardest way might actually be enough to win this game. :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard on the radio something to the effect that in last weeksAWESOME :roll: Rider-Eskies game that between the two punters they kicked for over 1000 yds. That is a crazy huge number if true. This game might even be higher :smiley:

OK girls, less posts about fashion and more football talk - the game is starting soon!

Big question...can the Bombers start off strong for once?

Pre-game was saying Tillman said on a radio show that if he could go back in time, he probably wouldn't have made the trade. Very interesting...

They were also very clear it was taken out of context, as usualā€¦

Did they? I was kind of in-and-out. Whoops. :oops: :lol:

Could TSN please try to be a little less like the NFL with their Sunday/Monday night game theme songs? Brutal, imo...

My GF just said the same thing. :lol:

How's EDM's special teams coverage been? Watch out for Washington!

Yeah, I was commenting on it last week. So terrible! Also terribleā€¦ apparently the Esks and Bombers need to smoke it up. Not sure what thatā€™s supposed to mean. :?

[url=http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/130446/1/watch-winnipeg-vs-edmonton.html]http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/130446/ ... onton.html[/url]

Note the link above to game for those of you outside of Canada.

Son of a... Apparently there's a surprise panel at SDCC being streamed right now, and it features Summer. Looks like I'm missing the first quarter. :lol:

Whoā€™d you rather haveā€¦Carr & Kent or Matthews & Stewart?

Contain Jyles!

Well, after that play, I guess I'd have to say Kent.

Points from turnovers ...we'll take 'em if Jyles is going to throw long passes like that last one! :slight_smile:

He does seem to be fired up today....

Go Charlesā€¦Eskies need the play action with Hugh involved. Bomber fumble ST - Kent with the TD; 7-0 Edmonton

Dear Mr. Black,

They are football teams, not Canada Post. They do not carry the mail. Quit saying that.

Many thanks.

Looks like alot of confusion already on the line for the Bomber D

He does, and they are using him properly in my opinion. He isnā€™t starting, Nelson only brings him in on second and long as a 4th LB and takes out a D lineman.