Winnipeg @ Edmonton 5pm

Damon Duval - Jekyll and Hyde == he's a punter.......... but (TD - Ray/Barnes) 14-3 Eskies none the less at halftime.

funny how Edmonton has a 3rd string C making his first CFL start and he's still better than Winnipeg's 1st string C. :frowning:

Anyone have an online link? I am totally out of luck again including for radio given that they are doing the Oilers pregame now instead of the CFL action.

Jovon is nowhere near as fast as he used to be. Nice return anyway though.

I guess someone got some freebees

We need to get a kicker ASAP.

you have one, your team just thinks Duval is better for some reason unknown to anyone else

Schiavone will do duties in Toronto == Senior Ah Me…insight please…ect.
TD Winnipeg == 14-10 Eskimos

Edmonton is being killed with penalties lately! Need better discipline!

Now another penalty! WOW

yeah, it’s about time the Bombers play a team that takes as many stupid penalties as them… lol

not like any of them were undeserved though…

Duvall with an assist on that TD

he really shanked that punt... not good for BB

Does Renaud not want his job or something? There's no good reason for arguably the best punter in the CFL for a year and a half to turn into easily the worst.

What is with all these injuries tonight? Is Buck Pierce an actual contagious disease?

yeah, his 1 missed game due to injury is spreading all over the place

dear Buck, please consider throwing to someone other than Hargreaves.

i don't even care if he's covered, any pass to any of Carr, Edwards, Denmark or Watson has significantly more upside than a pass to Hargreaves

edit - alright, I'm tempted to now remove Carr from this list, at least for this game. CATCH THE BALL

So you noticed it too. I’m glad I’m not the only one…

Time to call the CDC…

I take it back, throw everything to Hargreaves. He might be slow as heck, but he’s the only one with any hands other than injured Denmark.

Also, I sincerely hope I don’t ever have to see Jovon Johnson return a punt again after today. His days of being a good returner are long gone.

Another Buck Pierce pick. And the Bombers takeaway/giveaway lead continues to erode...

Teach some of the Bomber fans a lesson. Two days ago they figured the Bombers were going to walk all over the Eskimos...