Winnipeg at ... Toronto is it? Game Thread

let Brink play the rest of the game. Pierce is obviously in pain and the O-line doesn't care to protect him. the game doesn't mean a thing, next week is way more important.

Hefney.. that's one time where there's no chance of a return near the line of scrimmage. knock that ball down.

wth its not torontos fault pierces mic doesnt work

haha.. awesome

oh that was so close to a pick-6

and Jim Barker has NO IDEA what the rules are.. that's kind of funny.

TheBuckStopsHere not crowing so much 8)

if anyone bought Brink's second fake there they should be cut on the spot, that was an awful fake. pass wasn't so great either. come on! way to snuff out a promising drive.

edit - but other than that, Brink looks pretty good

Pretty good game.going on here!

Volny is a beast

Maybe a bit fumble prone though.. hope this isn't a trend. He's running well.

ladies and gentleman, for maybe the first time in CFL history, the Bombers successfully defend a fake punt!

what a funny thing to say :cowboy:

what a crazy play.
Jeremy Unertl with such a heady play. Great team play there to lateral to his quicker teammate and go block for him.
Football is a team sport afterall.

Ooooops Edwards may want to rethink ball control

what a bizarre play that was.. :confused:

yeah definitely Unertl with a very smart play there.

.. Watson hurt and oh man, now Volny too. Wow. This is getting ridiculous.

Wow! That was quite something. :o

if the Bombers have to go 6-wide all game, they're in major trouble. it's way too easy to defend if they literally can't run. mind you, Brink is a decent runner.. lol

but just for kicks, I hope Jade Etienne catches a game winning TD to beat Steven Jyles' Argos

wow toronto with good special teams play there

I make a rare pick for Winnipeg to win this year, so naturally Toronto is leading....

It looks like I'm going to fall to 2-10 in games featuring Winnipeg....

run jyles run

alright.. now offense.. need to drive the ball like before, except protect the ball for once.

this is like a game of mess ups lol