Winnipeg at Hamilton GT, Sun. August 9, 5 pm et, TSN

CFL on TSN
Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Hamilton Tiger-Cats
Sun 5PM ET / 2PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

Although I may not be able to contribute to this thread during the game, I will definitely try to follow the game on TSN radio. The Cats have an opportunity to keep up their momentum as another THF tilt comes their way. If the front seven can disrupt Drew Willy's passing game with lots of sacks and pressures, the Ticats should roll in this one. We shall see.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

The bummers are last in the league in total offense at 346.7 ypg, and average 99 ypg rushing, not too many coaches on the bummers or Ticats have very much confidence in the capabilities of their oline. Our DLine, barring some catastrophe, should have a field day, lets make their offense very one dimensional (erase their run game) and force them into low percentage passes/plays down field. Thankfully, the game is won and lost in the trenches.

May the best trench mongers win!

:rockin:

And Oskie Wa Wa :thup:

CATS 28
WPG 24

Wile E Willy worries me.
He was supposed to have a wonky leg.

Holy mackinaw!

That’s sounds like how you win a game!

On the occasion of Winnipeg's first visit to THF, and in honour of their esteemed and outspoken alumni Doug Brown (who always loved Ivor Wynne so much), and given that it is the middle of summer ...

I propose that we treat the Bomber players to nothing but ice cold showers in the visitors dressing room.

Hey Pat, aren’t the (frozen water) showers in the visitors’ dressing room unofficially called the ‘Doug Brown Memorial (bad manners) showers’ in the first place?

:P :P :P

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 23m23 minutes ago
#Ticats safety @CButler28 not practicing today & could potentially miss Sunday's game vs. #Bombers. #CFL

yup, cursed!

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 41m41 minutes ago
#Ticats coach Kent Austin says safety @CButler28 has not been ruled out for Sunday’s game vs. the #Bombers. #CFL

Kirk Penton ?@PentonKirk 19m19 minutes ago
SB Nick Moore, DE Thad Gibson and LB Graig Neeman won’t play on Sunday against the #Ticats. #Bombers

No such thing. :wink:

He doesn’t worry me. If we can handle Trevor Harris, we can handle somebody that is a pale shadow of Trevor Harris…

tell that to Leaf fans bhahahaha

still disappointed by the game thread titles Russ! why no sweetness and light?

Willy hasn’t been known to scramble too much but he certainly did against BC and that may have made the difference. I’m sure that Steinauer will have the D ready to respond should Willy decide to “run for it”!

They aren’t cursed. They are just unfortunate to be fans of a supremely unperforming sports team. :o :wink:

I'll second that.

Bummers Roster for Sunday

Bummers will get ROASTED on Sunday. Time for a second round of catch that Willy and slam him down!

Tiger-Cats have their home record on the line of 7-0 at THF, great fans, let's be loud and proud, make lots of noise when Willy calls his signals and the bummer offence is on the field and peaceful when Zach and our offence has the ball but loud when we score!!

Bombers at Tiger-Cats Sunday Aug 9, 2015 @ 5:00pm Tim Horton's Field in Hamilton Live or on TSN, ESPN can't wait.

GO CATS GO!!!

Oh great, it looks like Andre Proulx is going to be the Ref...

Winnipeg - 16
Hamilton - 44