Winnipeg at Calgary Gameday Thread

On those 3rd and 1 plays when Hank was in, did you notice the missing smile.
He is not a happy camper and no doubt will be gone next year.

Yes, I noticed that as well, ArgoT. . . speaks volumes, doesn't it ?

Thought it was hilarious when they described him as accepting his role and just doing what it takes to win. :lol: :lol: Where were those 2 for the last 3 weeks, do they not read a paper or listen to the news?

hahaha yeah, I believe it was Rod Black who made that comment while I just shook my head in amazement.

You can bet on three things in life…Death, taxes and Burris immensely peeved to be second string.

If he's accepted his "role" it's only because Hufnagel told him to shut up and accept it. :wink:

Also bottom line, Hank had some poor outings and has no one to blame but himself.

Oh, I'm sure that there are plenty of others to blame. Just ask him. After all, he was last years MOP.

changing focus to winnipeg's QB situation for a moment;

does anyone else, besides myself, feel the bombers are better off with Alex Brink as their starter?

i feel Brink has more upside then Pierce.
Pierce is 2&outs all night long.
atleast Brink gets the chains moving. and i feel he will be more effective the more he plays, whereas, Pierce shows no improvement game after game. without the bomber defence providing him excellent field-position once in a while, Pierce can't muster up more then FG-range a couple times a game.

thoughts....

I think you go with the experience in the playoffs, Brink has only started 3 games.