Win/Win for Eskimo fans!

No matter what happens today, it is a great outcome for Eskimo fans. Win and we get to cheer the Eskimos on to victory next week in Regina. Lose and we never again have to listen to Bryan Hall broadcast an Eskimo game and we should be able to finally follow a game on radio.

For me it's also a bonus that whichever team wins today, I can happily cheer for next week and i have no doubt that I will be cheering on an Alberta team in the Grey Cup on the 29th!

A TRUE ESKIMO FAN WOULD NEVER CHEER FOR CALGARY (ALBERTA TEAM OR NOT) ...

THAT TEAM HAS THE MOST COCKY , WHINY , ARROGANT PLAYERS IN THE CFL A DISGRACE TO ALBERTA FOOTBALL... (BURRIS , LEWIS) ..... AM NOW & ALWAYS WILL BE AN "A B C " FAN

(ANYONE BUT CALGARY) ...GOOOOOOO ESKIMOSSSSSSSS :thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin:

I agree an Eskimo fan cheer for Calgary? :roll: I hope the Esks win this one I can't handle Burris and his finger pointing everytime a reciever does not catch the ball, and he expects a penalty called :roll: Riders will beat either team, its a Riders and Als Grey Cup! can't wait :slight_smile:

Edmonton fans rooting for Calgary because they are also an Alberta based team?

That would be like Hamilton fans cheering on Toronto because they are also in Ontario.

Not going to happen.

Go Ti-Cats!

He said HAMILTON fans cheering for the blew team.. you guys are forgiven for cheering for us... everyone knows you guys need SOMETHING to cheer about this year!!

:lol: :lol: 8)

Go Ti-Cats!

Nuts to the Stamps if they win. I'll be cheering for a Riders blowout next week! :smiley:

Eskimos trying to find something to create controversy about.. just like Mo Lloyd.

What are you talking about, do you have to stick your nose in every post just to show what a jerk you are?

sounds familiar... doesn't it?? you do the exact same thing when I post.

you will not find a more die hard stamps fan then me, but if it will help the stamps in the standings, i will cheer for the green and Urine. its the nature of the beast.

No I actually make intelligent comments, something you know nothing about, check out that in your physics text.

I do too, you just choose to ignore them.

I’ll stop doing my thing if you stop doing yours.

deal?

otherwise, it’ll keep coming.

seriously, no one wants to see you guys have personal pi$$ing matches on the open forums anymore. grow up and take it to personal chat. everytime the conversation is intersting, you guys have a measuring contest. freekin lame. i am hopeing your not like this in your actual day to day life, as if you were, you would definately be beaten off the rig.

That's exactly what I was going to say. Take it to private message, guys. :wink:

Yah like they said.

I'll cheer for whichever team I like, and I'm cheering for the Stamps 'cause they're an Alberta team and I'm from Alberta originally, and I have NEVER bought into the entirely ridiculous Edmonton/Calgary mutual hate society.

My dad told me once that he was visiting some friends from Calgary and their ten year old daughter told him that she HATED people from Edmonton :roll: How freakin' LAME is that? Is that was people teach their kids now? To HATE people they don't even know because of where they're from? Dislike their sports team sure because that's what rivalries are all about, but there is NOTHING wrong with cheering for that team because it beat yours. That's just good sportsmanship.

So, GO STAMPS!

Ditto, don’t tell me who I should or should not cheer for. I choose to cheer for Alberta, it’s the mature thing to do!

GO STAMPS GO

i would be cheering for edmonton if they had won today.

I don't really care who cares for who. I'll never cheer for Edmonton - unless it will somehow help the Stamps - but that's just me. I'll mock Stamps fans for cheering for Edmonton, but I won't hold it against them personally by any means.

But I do think people use the word "hate" without meaning it as harshly as it sounds. Kids especially ... Today I was thinking about how I "hate" people that drive under the limit (in perfect conditions). I don't actually hate them ... it's just very easy for the word to slip out.