Win this one for ROBBIE

As the cats play today its a game with some ironic ways for me.
Robbie was my nephew he was diagnosed with brain cancer in 1993 and passed away in 1995 at the age of 7.
In his battle one of his favourite escapes was to cheer on his tigercats no matter how much the disease and treatments dragged him down if there was a game to be at come hell or high water we would be there. when the chemo took his hair it was no big deal he said to the face painter at one game paint my head all black my face yellow.
Today he would be 26 years old as we all know u cant give a gift etc to a loved one whos passed so today win this one for him pleasee

Yes Tiger-Cats win one for Robbie and all the people who have suffered with Cancer and many Cat Fans now gone who loved their team and attended the games and always kept a brave face and a sense of pride for their team the Tiger-Cats!

EAT EM RAW TIGER-CATS!!!

[url=http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71925&hilit=jake+ticats]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71925&hilit=jake+ticats[/url] With a tear in my eye,let's never forget Jake and win one also for Robbie.Jake was a close friend of my son,as well as a football teamate,I new his parents well and they are great people,as I'm sure are Robbie's Parents. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Robbie and your family.Win this one for ROBBIE!!!! GO CATS GO!!!! THE CLASSIEST ORGANIZATION IN ANY LEAGUE :thup: :thup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWt1vVt9l3Y 2011 East Semi.....Thats for you Jake!!!!! :rockin:

Lets remember all who have been taken by Cancer , GO CATS GO :thup: :rockin:

Tthank you boys it was a great win way to battle n not give up just the way he and so many others have done

As a survivor....

SEALED AND DELIVERED!!!!

I hoped you enjoyed the game Bill! All the best!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Ii sure did and I'm sure his party up there will be a lil louder n prouder tonite. -ll never forget walkin through toronto with him after a loss he's on my shoulders and chanting argos suck that same grit courage and determination was seen today